POOP DREAM ! STRANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

POOP DREAM ! STRANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tinadiamond on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Kinda confusing dream, Well it started with me being in a house, I went in one room & saw that ,their was like 5 to 7 inches of water high in it. So I ran got towels ,run back to the sink to ring them out & go back put the towel on the floor & got back to the sink to ring it out, I did this about 5 times. Then my kids wanted to go in that room & I said no, Their was water in that room, I just cleaned it all up, let the floor dry. So I began to see the wall cracking in another room, I called my husband & said look ,their must be a pipe between the walls that's leaking , because I just cleaned up all this water in the other room & I couldn't figure out where it all came from. So then I went into another room, In that room I saw a toilet, I sat in it and was using # 2, the poop, Then suddenly I saw my Aunt ,that has been deceased for like 3 yrs. now. I saw her standing right in front of me & I knew in my dream that she was dead but I couldn't get happy to see her because she walked in @ the wrong time. I was kinda upset cause she walked in right @ that moment. She looked so happy and playful with me , I told her scoot back, what r u doing here. I said, get back, I'm using the rest room, She said u r ? I said yea! get back ! She ran her hand in the toilet under me & took it out & their was nothing on her hand , & she said no your not! I said yes , I am get back! So she kept being playful with me & smiling, I was looking @ her strange ,like what r u doing ? Then she ran her hand in the toilet again, This time she had my poop on her hand, when she brought it out. I was like ewwwww! What r u doing? She said yes ! Yes ! u r using the poop. She was so happy to see that stuff on her hand!!!!!!!! She then smiled @ me & left. I woke up confused ! PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS CRAZY DREAM!!!!!!!!!!

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POOP DREAM ! STRANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:55 pm

nerd what is it possable that thers sumthing u want stay hidden from that aunt/family memba,??perhaps uve ''let sumthing go'' thats been a blockage,,or toxik 2 u,, i undastand the eek,, factor,, i feel the drm is significant 4 u, albeit embaressing, disappointed disappointed ,, god doesnt neccessarly sanitise stuff,, the bible has many gross moments in it, holy moly :shocking: :shocking: :hairraising: :lordhelpus:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:46 am

dreamster, Thank you soooooooo much ! I have been trying to let go of some stuff, But I didn't know like, how do I know ,when I've really let it go? I'ts like three things maybe that I've prayed about to let go, also mainly forgiving people.That was my biggest. Also forgiving myself. I think maybe this is letting me know that I've done it. My deceased aunt was really HAPPY ! Perhaps I am on the right track. Thank You Very Much. (: :loveit:

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 am

Yep I have to agree with Dreamster on this one. No additional comments.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:15 pm

yes thats it,, the toxik waste that wood hav affected u has left u, even tho ur drm was ,,um unforgiveness isa biggy, ,,if ur aunt wasa beleaver,, she wood be in the cloud of witnessses that r nearby us, ,, i find im in a continual 4giveness mode, ,, i out ,,i 4give,_________,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, D,,, feeling flushed lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 am

Thank u guys soooooooo much! It's been kinda hard for me, forgiving people that have tried to do so much harm, people with hate in their heart for me, & doing witchcraft to try and harm u. I keep telling myself that they r not right, something has to be wrong with them to be trying to do these evil things, I see evil in this ladies eyes. Pure jealousy & hate. Every chance she gets she makes hateful remarks and she's always trying to seriously hurt me & my family. I have just left it in Gods hands. I don't know what's wrong with her? I can't fix her. Jesus can!!!!!! That's what I've been struggling with, I use to cry, about this lady. She use to bother me soooo much with all this stuff, I think @ one point I use to hate her back. But now it's like , I can't help her, I don't know what's wrong her. I've stopped trying to figure her out. Only Jesus knows her heart and her intentions. And only he can fix her. And only Jesus can help me forgive.

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:02 pm

holy moly yes thats it,, no weapon formed against u will prosper,, ur free frm this woman an her arguing junk,, woo hoo

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Hi Tina -

I have a couple of questions about your dream:

In the dream was it your house?
How did you and your aunt get along IRL?
When she reached in and grabbed the poop the first time (and said there was nothing there), had you already gone or were you still in process?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top