Sneaking out to discover a city.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking out to discover a city.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 am

Blessings to you all.

I was with my aunt and uncle in this huge city that had these tall buildings. I think we were on vacation or visiting this city or something. My aunt did not want me going out on my own and it was like she had me stay in this hotel room and it was driving me nuts. It was like she had to control everything and you could do nothing outside of her. So I decided to leave early in the morning and sneak out before everyone woke up I just had to discover this city. So I got up and got dressed and almost woke my aunt up and then I slipped out the door. There was this 18 wheeler truck waiting outside for me to take me to the most popular area of this city. I get into the big truck and the guy was nice he took me to the popular area and dropped me off. I was very happy to be out of the hotel room and was excited for my new adventure as I looked around trying to figure out where I was going to start first.Scratch Chin

HA HA! I love adventure.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sneaking out to discover a city.

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Ha-ha, I think I'd have snuck out with you! driving

But..... we'd have gotten caught while I stood downstairs arguing with you about hitchhiking! :laughing:

I have nothing valuable to add.... just good morning :o) hmmmm, it's probably goodnight isn't it.

Okay then, something of value: Jesus, please be the governor of steadygaze's dreams, be the one who shows and tells and give her understanding when she wakes.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top