A cell phone dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A cell phone dream

Post by Destine on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:25 pm

I had a dream that I was in a store with my mother looking for something. We found whatever we were looking for and we went up to the register. The cashier kept telling me that I looked familiar. I smiled and said "I get that a lot" she went on to say that she knew why I looked so familiar. The cashier handed me a phone and it had photos of me on it, I asked her where she got the phone from, and she said she got it from her brothers friend. It made no sense to me

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A cell phone dream

Post by Avish on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 pm

I believe this may have some connection with your baby dream. I would like your permission again to talk about adult topics with your permission.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 am

Permission accepted!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avish on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:47 pm

I believe the the picture indicates. what you could become if you stay opn the path of the dream with the baby.

I believe this could be the aftermath of the first warning to follow. If you don't open your eyes and look around you. Follow the Word of God word for Word.

And i believe there is an indication that the guy you may be with. (or not)or a guy whom you may come to know. is looking for ungodly opportunities to aim for more.

I believe these two dreams are the Lord trying to say be on guard not to full in lust. or commit adultery. and i mean this in a kind heart. with Godly love for a sister of mine in Christ.

I pray this speaks to your heart if not please ignore.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Nothing rang a bell when I read the first reply on my baby turning into a dog dream, but reading this post rung a bell. I do not know anyone now, but sometimes I have had some bad thoughts about things pertaining to this manner, I think it is time that I get my mind right! Thank you

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top