need dream spiritually interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need dream spiritually interpret

Post by msmason on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 am

last night i dreamt about I think a baby girl maybe a month or two old. At first the baby was in my dream and it seems that i knew the baby was there but I didnt pay much attention to it. It appears the baby was sad, But then things changed and i started cuddling an loving the baby. The baby had like a white coating on its scalp like cradle cap and I saw myself washing the baby's hair and the scalp was normal. I continu to cuddle the baby and notice it appeared feverish. Tried to take baby's temperature but dont remember getting an accurate reading. I developed soo much love for the baby until i wanted to adopt the baby but had no knowledge of where the baby came from. I gave the baby to my mom to hold and the more we loved the baby, the countenance of the baby changed to a happy one. I awaken from the dream longing for the baby.

msmason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need dream spiritually interpret

Post by butrflie50 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:25 pm

The baby represents something new that is entering your life. Something you are aware of but have not actually had an interest in before.. Possibly a change of life style, or a change of beliefs. You come to the point where you begin to embrace it and nurture it in that you allow it to grow and become a part of your life and possibly your way of thinking. Others will begin to recognize the change and newness of your life.

butrflie50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:07 am

Hello,
I am on the same wavelength as butrflie50 with this dream. God has brought something into your life but you have neglected it. Washing (the head) symbolizes "cleansing from sin (the neglect)" symbolizing a repentance here for the neglect; a repentence to God who is "the head" of what has been brought into your life. As you begin to care for it, you begin to love it.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 am

~msmason,

This is just a thought here. Could the baby rerpresent a ministry for you? Do you have a new ministry in your life? Maybe something at church that is just starting. A new group or class of some kind. Babies do represent a new beginning but have for me also represented a new minsitry. Just something to ponder here. I hope it helps.

love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top