Church family arriving with gifts for me while I was in bedroom tucking two people into a bed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Church family arriving with gifts for me while I was in bedroom tucking two people into a bed?

Post by Macleod on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 am

I was in my bedroom, my husband opened the door from the living area and said I must come out now, my church family were arriving and they were bringing me gifts and cards. It seemed to be a happy (celebratory) occasion - for me. I was dealing with a situation so didn't go out immediately. In the bedroom was a lady from my church, she was telling me how she had been teaching someone (didn't know her, she was also in the bedroom) to fly this little plane, I had a flash of this small plane up in the sky. I thought, wow it must be easy to fly. The lady that I knew was in a double bed, the other woman was standing beside the bed. The one I knew laughed and explained that it wasn't her who taught the other woman to fly, it was the other woman who taught her to fly. Now this other woman was also in the bed and I was covering her in layers of thin white blankets and tucking her into the bed.

Any thoughts??

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top