broken bridge and many gifts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

broken bridge and many gifts?

Post by godbeholds02 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:38 am

I USUALLY HAVE MANY DREAMS BECAUSE I AWAKE ALOT THROUGHT MY 7 HRS OF SLEEP. I HAD A FEW DREAMS THAT STUCK OUT TO ME THAT I WOULD LIKE SOME HELP WITH.
1ST DREAM : I HAD A DREAM OF A REALLY LONG BRIDGE OVER WATER. I WASNT ON THE BRIDGE I WAS ABOVE LOOKING DOWN ON IT. I MOVED ALONG OVER IT AND THERE WHERE SECTIONS OF THE BRIDGE MISSING. I JUST REMEMBERED THINKING HOW ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO CROSS IT WHEN THERES SECTIONS MISSING.

2ND: I WAS WALKING THROUGH A MOBILE HOME PARK GOING TO PICK UP MY SON. I DECIDED TO WALK THROUGH THE WHOLE PARK TO SEE IF ANY WERE FOR SALE. AS I WAS WALKING THROUGH I RAN INTO MY RECENT EX BOYFRIEND WHO ASKED ME TO COME IN. HE GAVE ME A BIG HUG WHICH MADE ME UNCOMFY AND HIS FRIEND SAID YOUR REALLY LEARNING TO LET GO SARCASTICLY. THE EX SAID HE HAD SOME GIFTS HES WANTED TO GIVE TO ME AND STARTED. THEN HE STARTED HANDING ME A PILE OF GIFTS ALL WRAPPED UP. I TOOK THEM WITH EXCITEMENT AND LEFT. ALSO I REMEMBERED LOOKING AROUND THE ROOM THINKING IT WAS SHAPED ODDLY. MAYBE I NEED TO LOOK AT THE SITUATION DIFFRENTLY? ALSO AFTER I HAD THE DREAM IT REMINDED ME OF A DREAM I HAD A WHILE AGO WHERE I HAD FRIENDS GIVE ME A BUNCH OF GIFTS. I GOT TO OPEN THEM BUT I DONT REMEMBER WHAT THEY WERE BUT ONE PERHAPS BECAUSE ITS SUCH AN ODD GIFT BUT IT WAS ON OF THOSE HUGE BLOW UP SNOW MAN GLOBES THAT YOU PUT IN YOUR FRONT YARD FOR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. THANKS FOR ANY INSIGHT.

godbeholds02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: broken bridge and many gifts?

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi :o) welcome!

Were these two dreams on the same night?

The second dream said to me that there are things that this ex gives/gave you that you like, but you are uncomfortable with him in close quarters..... even when you have the gifts, you took them with excitement and left. It reminded you of another dream..... is it possible that these friends also give you something... hmmm, I was going to say something you need, but who needs a huge blow up snow man??! Maybe these friends (and your ex?) are generous, but perhaps not in a way you need.

I don't know about the room being an odd shape... or about you looking for places for sale... does your ex live in a mobile home park? Are you looking for somewhere to buy/move to in real life?

How did you feel in the dream... I can see "uncomfy" is a feeling in there, and "excitement" are there any other feelings?? There is somewhere I have read where Mia said in one dream of hers, the whole symbols of the dream were pretty unimportant, and in that case, it was the sequence of feelings that told her when her dream was happening in real life.

Anyway, blessings to you, and I hope this has helped you as you pray and think about your dreams... I'm still pretty new here, and I'm not an interpreter, so keep praying and asking God to show you the meaning, and feel free to discard everything I have said if it doesn't ring true for you... ok :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godbeholds02 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Yeah they were in the same night. Im usually not one ready and willing to except gifts. I do have a desire to move but i cant afford it. It was the gift giving that stood out to me. He is giving but not that giving. I do have a desire to see if I have any talents or anything im good at cause I havnt found anything yet. Perhaps its my brain trying to work that feeling out. Usually my dreams are backwards so i usually try not to focus on them. Once I had a dream my young adult teacher at church was hanging out with my friend and I. He started trying to mess with my friend and I thought that was horrible considering he was a pastor and married. His wife came in and the house started to tremble and fall apart and we ran for cover. The following class I went to, they informed they class that God was putting a spark back in there marriage. My dreams are crazy and I dont understand them alot.

godbeholds02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Hi :o)

Thanks... I think that they possibly talk about the same things then... you are looking for a place in the mobile home park - and the bridge... you said: "I do have a desire to move but i cant afford it." the bridge with the sections missing perhaps??

I don't think the gifts are real gifts (wrapped things) but rather more like qualities of generosity perhaps... or caring for you.... meeting personal needs like companionship, listening etc..... but the snow man thing says to me that perhaps these friendships don't give you what you need. Of course, I could be totally wrong :o)

The pastor dream must have shaken you up! Don't let that put you off dreams and trying to understand what God is saying to you... it is confusing - a lot!!! But God does use dreams to speak, he really does :o)

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top