REPOST: old friend dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: old friend dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:10 pm

Had a dream where I saw an old classmate of mine (he graduated with me and he liked me at one point in time, years ago). He had on white. He came up to my dorm room and looked different. He was interested in me and surprisingly I was interested in him. He was "new" in Christ and he liked how I looked physically and my character. I was naked, lying on my stomach as he came over to protect me. (I think maybe he was trying to keep others from seeing me). He REALLY was enthralled with me. He looked at some of my baby pictures, but he didn't like them. He was enthralled with me now though. I always thought that this guy was cute. I didn't think that I'd like this certain type of guy (in this case "big"). I felt comfy with him.
I heard the following phrase in my dream: "Commit your plans (works) to the Lord and your plans will succeed."

Any thoughts people??

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: old friend dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:54 am

Desiree

Could it be that you have a past commitment or agreement that is being put to rest. Something maybe that someone has protected you from? Maybe something that was appealing to you. I sense the rest is God telling you to stay the course. "Commit your plans to the Lord and you will succeed." I am very new to this so please pray on this.

Love in Christ,

Connie

praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:09 am

Hey Connie
thanks for your respone. I think it may be concerning something from my past and I know that God has protected me from alot-but we'll just have to see how this dream plays out!
god bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:31 am

Hey no problem. Like I said it is new for me to try to interpret. I usually don't so I am just curious if I am anywhere near on target there. Thanks and God Bless!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top