An angel telling me to call my child Jacob

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An angel telling me to call my child Jacob

Post by sandybeach101 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Could somebody help me intrepret this dream I had?

I had it about three months ago. In my dream i was in a dark room and I was pregnant. An angel came to me and told me to call my child Jacob. This dream has been on my mind latly, and i can't figure it out all the way. I think i have an idea what it has to do with, but I am not sure.

p.s I am not pregnant, it was a miscarrage

sandybeach101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An angel telling me to call my child Jacob

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi Sandy, First of all Im so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. i\\'m sorry I looked up the name Jacob, and it literally means heel catcher or leg puller in Hebrew. He was a deceiver, and was trying to steal his brothers birthright in the bible. An angel of the Lord renamed Jacob to be Israel instead meaning to persevere with God. Some commentators say that it also means to rule, be strong, or have authority. Is it possible that the enemy intended to steal from you with this miscarriage, but that God's message to you is to continue to persevere with Him? I believe as you persevere with God in the midst of your loss, and refuse to give up, He will be sure to give you your hearts desires. Please know this is not an interpretation, only my thoughts. Please pray on them and toss whatever doesn't seem to fit into your situation.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:58 pm

P.S. Welcome to the site! Its nice to have you here... Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Also, I moved your posting to the Dreams and Visions to be interpreted section. If you put your new dreams here...you will be more likely to get peoples thoughts shared on your dreams a little quicker. I noticed that you posted this a while ago.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top