Torn down and rebuilt.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Torn down and rebuilt.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Dream

I was thinking about a girl named Randi who I went to mission school with. I was thinking about how much she must have changed by now. The next thing I know I am at my church and I look at the stage and I see how the platform was built and I actually see the cells of the material and how damaged and it was a mess and that it needed to totally be taken apart and put back together again. I saw my friend Randi standing on the stage totally ready to perform and I told her that the stage at our church needed to totally be taken apart and rebuilt. And that something tragic will happen if we do not tear it down and rebuild it. Randi said, "No, it is to much work to do that and we are to busy. I said, that is what everyone else says and that is why nothing is getting done! I was upset because I knew if it were not fixed people could get hurt. I cannot remember the rest except some major tragedy happened.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Torn down and rebuilt.

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Hello Steadygaze :o)

There are two women named Randi? One from mission school and one you know now???

If so, you have dreamed this way before... could the mission school Randi have been used to tell you something about the current Randi?

:o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:15 pm

No it is the same person...

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 am

Oh, okay.... but the whole thing was a dream, yes?

You were not thinking of her when you were awake at all??

I know that it says "dream" at the top :o) It just seems odd to think of her in a dream and then see her in your church in the same dream.

This dream really spoke to me about the church and the foundations of the sunday services we do (because it used the stage and she was performing) it spoke to me about the whole thing (institutional church/religion as opposed to relationship with God) needing to be torn down... and that this needs to happen at a cellular level, it can't be a whitewash. Because even if we do build with gold and precious stones, our work will be washed away if the foundation we build on is hay and stubble. the stones themselves would survive a fire of course - or be left lying on the beach.... but the structure would not stand. But, we are too busy and it is too hard.... and people are offended if you poke at their religion and that is an uncomfortable thing to do - and so we don't.

I don't know if that is what your message is... :o) But it is what God said to me out of your dream...

Blessings to you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top