Not understanding this dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not understanding this dream...

Post by famous_writer17 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:02 am

So I woke up today at 9:00 from this dream. I am a little confused about it:

My ex-boyfriend came over to my house. I remember calling him a jerk and throwing things at him, when he just wanted to chill and talk. In the dream I seemed angry with him, but I wasn't feeling angry. After a few minutes, I calmed down and we started to talk. It was just like the old times when we use to laugh with each other and just love spending time together. Eventually we end up on my living room floor watching tv. We are talking and laughing, and all I can feel is love for him and his love for me. I turn to look at the tv when things start to get heated. We start to kiss and eventually I ask if we should take this to the bedroom. That is where we go (Note: the whole time we were together (a year and 3 months) we never had sex - not even once. I'm proud of that =]). We start to make out when suddenly something attacks us. I'm not sure what it is, because I cannot see it. I just know that it is there. Now there is a random truck in my bedroom, I am on one side of it, while my ex is on the other side. The thing that attacked us is now under the truck. I remember seeing it's shadow and also it's creepy claws - like a scorpion. I felt prepared to fight this thing off, but every time I thought it was going to come after me, it went after Zack. Eventually he fights it off, and asks if I am alright. When I tell him I am, I remember hugging him and him hugging me back. And that is when I woke up.

Thanks a head of time for helping me, it is greatly appreciated =]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top