My soon to be wife with another man!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My soon to be wife with another man!!!!!

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:04 am

Hey Brothers & Sisters, i had a dream this morning and it disturbed me somewhat.
I was in a mall with my family and my girlfriend (real life girlfriend) and some old school friends of my sisters came and my sister was telling me how they regretted not speaking to me at school, but that God has said that He is going to use me from the place i am in, and then my sister said from your house, or room. And then they looked at my girl almost as to say can you accept that, and i looked at her also and she looked back. Then all i remember is her walking off and then i saw her go straight into the arms of another man, and then i got up infuriated, and then she kissed him, and i just couldn't control my anger i ran after the man or them both and then the people who were with me chased them too. The rest of the dream is just a blur to me as i don't know what happened next.

Any thoughts ?

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My soon to be wife with another man!!!!!

Post by jjp708 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Question: Do you feel like your real life girlfriend doesn't accept (for a lack of better words) your "spiritual walk"?

could you clarify this for me:

"but that God has said that He is going to use me from the place i am in, and then my sister said from your house, or room."

If you can. ;-)

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:52 pm

I wouldn't think so, i mean shes a pastors daughter and she has her own spiritual walk, so she understands the calling on my life and even on hers.
However i do think both of us are struggling to get to that place where were used by God in the capacity He desires.

I really have none they said God wants to use you from the place your in and my sister said either in my house or room. The feeling after the dream when i looked back at it was that i have been praying for God to send me to Africa as i want to preach over there and Israel but it was as though God saying i AM using you from where you are whether that means my house, my city, or actually my room.

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butrflie50 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Im not positive, but Im inclined to believe that your own room are your own beliefs and convictions, and the man she walked off with in your dreams, may be that she is actually walking into her own calling.
Its very important to pray that although she is a Christian, she may not view the same beliefs as you and it would cause conflict. A constant rival between the two of you.

butrflie50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butrflie50 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Eith way, my friend, if you believe that this is a dream from the Lord, you need to believe its out come and prepare. God shows us the end before the beginning 99% of the time. Unless its a warning of some kind, it is what He shows it to be.

butrflie50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top