What does an abundance of Fishes mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does an abundance of Fishes mean?

Post by daywolf7 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Dream't one day that my husband and I were on the river by his hometown Miss. and that there was a huge boat that pulled a net from the river the net was over-flowing in abundance with fish so much so I was afraid some of them would die or be squashed. As I told my husband he said he knew and understood and then said to follow him we went down the river into a steep ravine and he jumped in the side of a river were it was very beautiful I saw my kids and him swimming and having fun theirwas a bright light of day, but I was still concerned for all the fishes I saw on the net overspilling. I refused to jump so I kept walking on the ravine were rocks were. Suddenly a kid was following and as we made our way to were my husband was we saw a ladder that led up and down to the side of the river told the kid don't go the ladder is broken before i knew it I got to were my husband and kids were and I felt a bright light over me and the river. I noticed fishes there freeing and swimming around all color silver and they were bigger then the last I seen.

daywolf7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does an abundance of Fishes mean?

Post by MaMaZ on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:33 am

Fish have been likened or symbolic to the wicked and the sea being multitude/many.

But I believe the Lord is revealing to you within this dream, his mercy and saving grace. (Ezekiel 47:9) And it shall come to pass, that everything that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and everything shall live whither the river cometh. I believe the fish in this net are lost souls, praise God sister he is faithful, and within this word the Lord reveals his faithfulness to us his saints. Imagine everything that liveth, which moveth, all shall be healed how great is the mercy of our living God. The bright light is Jesus and where there is light darkness does not dwell. You stated you were walking on the ravine where ROCKS were, we know the Rock to be symbolic to Christ, Stand firm on this foundation. The river is symbolic to the Holy Spirit and I believe the Spirit is showing you that in the end you will all (husband/children/fish) be swimming/covered by the Spirit of God. I believe the color silver in your dream is God revealing his truth to you it is written (Psalm 12:6) "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." God bless you abundantly with revelation and may the Holy Spirit give you wisdom and understanding of Gods will in your life. Press on sister in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top