What is the representation of Two exact brown spiders.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the representation of Two exact brown spiders.

Post by daywolf7 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Hi, they don't bite me or anything. I just dreamt that I saw two big brown spider exactly alike on top of a very pretty silky light colored purple garment. I tried killed the two spiders after I noticed they started to mate.

daywolf7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In Response to my own post in case anybody ever dreams this!

Post by daywolf7 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:38 am

I read somewhere that a spider really doesn't represent anything except a warning that you might bump into them at some point. Well didn't believe it but I did!
One women dreamt of a spider hanging by her and she could make out the oval shape and design on it. Three days later she found a black widow hanging from her motorcycle.

In my case shortly after posting this couple days I was watering my grass outside it was about to get dark and I notice water had creeped into the welcome mat. I went to move it and Brown Recluse jumped towards me. I know that God knows that I hate and fear spiders. So perhaps this was his way of warning of being vigiliant. I couldn't find anything to kill it with so I took of my sandal just like in my dream and killed it. I was so scared that I just notice the legs after I killed it so I quickly dusted my sandal and went and got som powder poison and placed it by the door mat by the door just like in my dream. Also I dreamt there were two spiders together I only killed one so I asked God O.k. were is the other one. Another day passed by and I was packing my luggage to go out of town. I was barefooted and I felt something tug at me. It was a spider brown again not sure if itwas a Brown Recluse ( Idon't think so) I couldn't find anything to kill with so I used the handle of the luggage. Thought that was enough no I have been killing spiders since then. So I treated my own house with poison. Hopefully they are allgone now. Im just glad God give me that divine intervention becuause it help me become very vigiliant.

daywolf7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top