Help Trying to figure Three Diffrent Dreams Please Help!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Trying to figure Three Diffrent Dreams Please Help!!!

Post by daywolf7 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:25 pm

I continously have a dream were me and my husband have a baby with bright blue eyes (just like my husband) the thing is I can't have any kids I had a complete hysterectomy. What does that mean. I see myself feeding it taking care of it. I see a boy and he is cute joyful.

Also I had this dream: Please note my brother is in jail going on two years. This is the dream I had. Seeing my brother (made me happy, he was happy in my home he met my husband and they were laughing) I asked where he was or had been but did not answer me. I saw my brother threw a clear window in my house he was accompanied by a stranger who was wearing black and laughing the whole time. I knew he was coming and kept an eye on him to see where he went. I lost him a couple of times and grew worried but I was relieved when I saw him at my house. I quickly went to the store/bakery were I noticed i was all dressed in black and even a shawl like black around my head and fell to the side of my face, and I bought food and had a huge piece of bread put in my bag. I came back home t cook for everyone still at the table I could hear my brothers big laughter and the same stranger laughing with him. THe stranger and I were both wearing black. Then my brother left wit the stranger,He left but I felt ok at peace when he left although a little concerned because I did not know the person he was with. I sat at the table quitely and looked at the door it was closed below me and magnified I saw two brown spiders with oval gray pattern on their back. One got on top of the other as if to mate. I got upset and decided I did not want a procreation of spiders in my house so I noticed the two spiders were on top of a very light purple garment. I asked my husband for something to kill them. But I got my shoe and stumped on them with my hand on the shoe. My husband was calling me to go somewher and I kept saying WAIT! Im not sure if I killed it or not I moved the shoe a little and noticed the legs of one of them but then my dream ended.

What does it mean. As I was praying about it tonite and this were I was guided to begin my search.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top