BIG PEARL KEY !!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIG PEARL KEY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tinadiamond on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:42 pm

I was trying to get into my house but I eather lost , I think I broke the key while trying to put it in. But suddenly I'm holding a Big key in my hand, It was BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! The key was all white & the part that u hold to turn was pearl color on both sides, When u moved the key around the pearl part changed to beautiful light rainbow colors. It looked like a castle key, To tell u the truth ,that key was not of this world, I just knew it, It looked like a heaven key, I've never seen a HEAVEN key but that I think would be it. So in my mind I heard put it in . So I put it in and it opened my house door, I was like wow !!!!!! So I was all excited and I started running around and I was like I wonder if this key opens everything? So I ran to another house, put the key in and it opened the door, Ran to another and it opened that door ,& another & opened that door !!!! I was like woooooowwwwwww!!!!!!! So excited !!!!!! It was a master key !!!!!!!! The key was BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!! happy dance Please ! can anyone tell me what this means !!!!! I've never had a key dream before, Especially a beautiful key ! Please help !!!!! THANK U !!!!!!!

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BIG PEARL KEY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rosebush on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:52 am

Very beautiful dream. This is not an interpretation, but maybe a piece of the puzzle. Thinking of a big pearl as truth.

Either you've come into something new or God is reminding you of your power in Christ.

God bless you! TP

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godbeholds02 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:00 pm

maybe it is what it sounds like and God plans to open doors for you. Opportunities for the kindgom of God. Are there things you been asking for? It reminds me of the Parable of the Pearl of Great Price. Jesus is my pearl of great price. I must sacrific myself and everything to follow him. He is my master. He is the WAY, the truth and the light and no one can come to the father but through Him. Hes is the Key to our relationship with God. He made the way. If it wasnt for His sacrific we couldnt stand in the presence of our great God because sin cant withstand the Holiness of our God. Not sure if this was any help but what an awesome dream to have!

godbeholds02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Thank you , Tenderpepper ! I'm glad to know that I have power through Jesus Christ & his precious blood ! Sometimes I need to get reminded of that. Especially when going through hard times.

Thank you, godbeholds02, I want this to be true soooo bad, I hope to see these open doors soo sooon ! And these opportunities for the kingdom of God. Yes , I have been asking for some things. Especially one but maybe he want's to give me more. That does sound like my DAD. I haven't had a good dream like this in a while, It makes me happy !!!!! I've had other dreams but they have been warnings, & other dreams have been confusing , well I have posted most of them. But I was happy in this dream I haven't felt that in a while. SOOOOO HAPPY ! In this dream I felt like JESUS made me happy. Thank you , I needed to hear this !!!!!!
rofl

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:18 pm

I loved your dream! It reminds me of Ephesians 3:20

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us."

You wanted a house key, you got much, much more than that, a master key that would open any door.

Also, keys are symbols of authority in the Bible:
Is 22:22
Rev 1:18
Matt 16:19
so I would not be surprised if your level of authority is increasing.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Thank you Deborah ! I know I thought of that too, I just needed my house key & I got a beautiful key, that I never imagined getting + more+ more + more ! That sounds like our God + Jesus, It was totally unexpected ! Thank you Jesus! I will look these vers. up. Thank you ! Deborah ! I love u Jesus ! happy dance

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 pm

you\\'re welcome!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down