WOW! VAMPIRES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW! VAMPIRES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tinadiamond on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:10 pm

This is strange, I have never ever had a dream about vampires. What does this mean???????? It was kinda scary !!!!!!!! OK here we go, I suddenly saw myself in a room with this guy like 5 feet away from me, he had kind long hair & he is looking @ me , then he opens his mouth & I see his fangs!!! In my dream I am thinking like what? He then begins moving closer to me , making faces as if , I'm next on his list. Then he's like 1 foot away from me , I was scared!!!!! I could feel my heart beating in real life, Then I begin to say ,I am covered with the blood of JESUS !!!!! I am covered with the blood of JESUS !!!!!!! Then I see my two younger kids in the room, Then their is another vampire , he begins looking @ them & moving closer to them. I run up to my kids touch them on the head and say u r covered with the blood of JESUS from the top of ur head to the soles of ur feet, in JESUS name !!!!!!!! Then the dream changes , I find myself in a car trying to run away but their is snow outside & the road is sleek and I begin to skid, then the car stops ,I open the door to get out & their is a man and a woman , looking like they r coming to help but then I see their fangs !!!!!! I begin to say once more I am covered with the blood of JESUS!!!!!! Then I didn't see them anymore , so I was able to push the car up to a parking place & left it . I ran into this building & ran into another vamp !!!!! Again I was like I'm covered with the blood of JESUS from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. But when ever I would say it ,I would be so scared that it would bearly come out of my mouth ,I was shaking . I was trying my best to say it regular . I kept on and on saying it over and over again. I noticed that when I said it for my kids ,I said it mad and loud !!!!!! But whenever they were in my face with their fangs all out, I could feel my heart beating and I was shakey but It would still come out ! The end then I woke up !!!!!! Please can anyone help? I've never had a vampire dream before.

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WOW! VAMPIRES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MaMaZ on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Hello sister vampires are spiritual demons keep watch the Holy Spirit will quicken you and you will receive truth and Gods truth will set you free. I believe the Lord has lifted you up and the forces of principalities have seen this rise spiritually, worry not put your trust in the LORD in the name of Jesus. Be constant stay on top of this you have authority (Luke 10:19) Behold, I/Jesus give unto you power/Holy Spirit to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy/vampires: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Jesus gives you this power how through his Spirit, command out all spirits, cast away all forces, plead the blood over the thresholds of your house, cover the children and stay in prayer over this situation your results will be instant if you surrender all that is happening unto the LORD. No force can come near your temple for greater is he that is within you then he that it in the world; you are sealed/safe by the Holy Spirit. Trust in Jesus for it is written the battle is mine so saith the Lord.

I use to receive similar attacks to these ones, unfortunately I use to battle and after a while I got spiritually sick, I had to learn through advice of a prophet that not all battles are fort by us. Sometimes these demons can trick you into battling them because of situations we see in dream, and before we know it we’ve suddenly stepped into a realm/spirit realm of their making and boom!! They come at yah with all they got, but thankfully we have a comforter who will quicken you, even in sleep/dreams/visions and the Angels of God or Christ our savior will battle these forces on your behalf. Be of good courage wait on the Lord and he will lift you up unto God in Jesus name be all the Glory, Amen.

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top