Things arent what they always seem, and then sometimes they are....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things arent what they always seem, and then sometimes they are....

Post by butrflie50 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Hi everyone. I am relatively new to this site, but I have had visions, dreams and prophetic words for many years. If i had been born in the olden days i would have probably been called a seer because I "see" most of the things that the Holy Spirit shows and teaches me. I dream in color when their from Him, and I see things in the natural that would normally be seen in a dream for most.
I was driving around one saturday afternoon alone, as i am single, and I decided to go to the river bed. I remember getting a very stron impression that "I was going to see a snake". So I looked around and immediately left.

On the way home I had to take the back 2 lane road which has a speed limit of up to 60 mph. I was approaching a limb in the road ahead and i knew that from the size of it, if I didnt go around it there was a possibilty that it would hit my car pretty hard. As I turned the car to get in the other lane, just as I got up to it, it was not a limb, but instead a black snake that was bent in the middle of its body and standing straight UP.

It put its body down and slithered off as i drove past it, (it the other lane). Immediately, the Holy Spirit said" Satan will be sticking up his ugly head".

That was 3 weeks ago. Since then I have been acting General Manager at a hotel while theirs is away on FMLA. Everything that could possibly go wrong has, from a serious water leak under ground, to door locks breaking, to doors, windows and building signs just falling off. 3 employees have quit with no call or show, and not only that I am on medical leave for 5 days as I got bit two times in two different places by 2 recluse spiders. They made nasty wounds and Im under doctors care, but I know this is all spiritually connected.

God is so good that He let me know ahead of time that I would be under spiritual attack, and in doing so, I have been able to take all this in stride, ....theres a great blessing for me I know after this passes.

Thought you might find that interesting.

butrflie50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things arent what they always seem, and then sometimes they are....

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:43 pm

God is amazing!! That's an amazing story. I know that things will turn out alright. God is on your side, he warned you, you were safe.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraOil on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Wow, Thanks for sharing your story. I just joined this site and I am being blessed by stories like yours knowing now that I am not alone. I also have similar prophetic dreams and warning dreams about what is to come. Sometimes the dream would manifest the same day if I pay close attention to it. I was struggling with how to avoid attacks from satan but after reading your dream and comparing it to my experiences God just gives us a headsup so we can continue to trust him for the deliverance. The things will take place but the dreams better prepare us when satan does show his ugly head and that God has the victory so we can just continue trusting him in the midst of the storms. I am so glad I read your post and so happy I am not alone.

ExtraOil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top