Need help?? What does this mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help?? What does this mean?

Post by meg2011 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Dream 6/29/2011

I was at work. This place was not my usual workplace. It looked more like a camp retreat type place. My real life boss and IT person were there. Anyway I was at work. My boss was having me do a project. Something wasn't going right so our IT guy was there looking at the computer. I go a phone call and was answering those questions about the EDRS system (this is a system we use to register Death and Birth certificates) and in the meantime our IT guy left. I still had some more questions for him so I start searching for him and couldn't find him. Meanwhile my cellphone is missing so I am crawling around the floor trying to find it and finally found it behind a couch (no couch at real life work). The phone was ringing. It was Liz (she is "real life" youth pastor at church) She said let me ask you a question. It's almost your birthday. (It's not...not for several more months). I need your help. After service Sunday we want to do something after pastor finishes. Will you help us. We want to give this person a wet willie as a prank. She said something about sermon being on Psalms believe it was 103. I never did answer her, but was left confused. She knows when my birthday really is. Then I woke up.

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help?? What does this mean?

Post by Avish on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 pm

i have read your dream and i believe i may have a message for you. through this interpretation. if it settles with your heart then accept it if not then ignore it.

I believe God i showing you Something about yourself. and your relationship with those two people. That you have feelings for may it be good or bad. (that's what is interpreted with the actions of something is wrong). You can be angry but do not sin, i believe God wants you to read Galatians 5:13 for the IT guy. That's all i will say about that.

The couch means to relax or to rest. I believe you may be working to hard and maybe overworking. and its ok to take some time off and rest. This is how God rewards Hard workers

i Read psalms 103 and the Lord showed me the first five verses. If You read these versus you may understand more about this interpretation.

Also He wants you to know How much He Loves you. and the prank is just funny. God loves to laugh and He loves to see you laugh. and sometimes He shows you things that are funny to you. Because he knows you better than anyone. And when you laugh. God God laughs too because He loves you. and enjoys laughing with you.

and please pray for those people in your dreams. they may be there because God may want you to pray and intercede for them. we don't know the reason but God does. And as we pray the Lord can inter-vine in their lives.

I hope this helps . Again if you dont agree with this in your heart just delete and ignore.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meg2011 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:05 am

Thanks for your reply. You have confirmed what I have been feeling. This IT guy has gone through a pretty rough time and I have been sensing he is still holding onto that (whether or not he admits it to others or himself). His daughter I believe is bearing the results of this, as he has said he is now having trouble with her. His ex-mother-in-law is a wonderful christian lady that has also been praying for him. Through both of our prayers he was in church several weeks ago.

After meditating on what you have said. I believe the dream that I had in May was also warning me about this. It was also in May that I told God this guy is yours and that Sunday at Church the ex-mother-in-law also prayed. She found me after church and gave me a hug...so I know God is hearing our prayers.

The dream was the first dream that God had used to speak to me, so I wasn't sure about the dream till now. I was in a home watching a couple of kids, their dad was present. They had a german shepherd type dog. The dog had just had some type of major surgery and was now on meds that was making this dog behave in a manner that was not typical for him. He was once a sweet dog and now since his surgery has become a "mad" dog. I was trying to protect the kids from this dog but they loved their dog and kept getting in the way of me protecting them. The dog didn't attact them but did attack me numerous times on my arms and legs and feet. After we cornered the dog in the closet the dog started attacking the kids as well. It was not till the kids started getting attacked that their dad entered the room. I said something needs to be done with this dog. Put him outside. Something is not right. The father finally took my advice and took the dog outside where he shot it to put it out of its misery.

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avish on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Sometimes dreams can express your own feelings. Perhaps your own feeling of anger for the love of others. but ended up in a corner not knowing if you can help or not.

The surgery can mean a change of heart. From a heavy burdened heart.

i believe God wants you to know that the only thing we can do is pray. And be there for them. But we have to be careful about our approach to people and what we say. because someone who isn't in the right mindset to be ministered to can have heavy consequences.

This has helped me to control what i say. and make sure i follow the word of God.

I hope this helps even more. If it doesn't speak to your heart then you can ignore it.

Last edited by lola21st on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : website guidelines - no external ministry references)

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meg2011 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 am

That is very close to what God was showing me last night. I believe he was showing me that I was trying and even wanting to help but it wasn't till I made it to the (prayer closet) that God showed up to help. And yes...the heavy burdened heart is what he showed me Major Surgery meant.

When you said ended up in a corner not knowing if you can help or not...that is how I was feeling. I never looked at it that way.

Thanks for confirming. I will read the book suggested. Thanks!

meg2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avish on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:29 am

your welcome

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 pm

Sponsored content