On the beach 2nd time-am I gonna die?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the beach 2nd time-am I gonna die?

Post by dd on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:17 am

So I have this dream of me on the shore. Last night there was a beach and waves were big, then again very small. People were playing in waves and having fun. I was wondering and was like "perhaps I should join?" because it looked like fun. However, I had no time to join. I also wondered how so many people still came out of the water as the storm became stronger and the waves bigger and I thought that they are crazy to swim so far in the see and come out only now. Others were going in the water despite the waves.

On another part of the dream I went around the banks I have accounts in and wanted to have account statements and I was driving around and trying to organize things because I was gonna move to live to a different country. They told me how expensive the services has got: I had to pay for a wire transfer 10EUR. And I was mad about that and though it is so ridiculous that I can transfer money only once a month because of those costs. lol

Well, I am kinda scared.
I am actually in the process in moving from Europe to USA, now in USA and gonna go finish some things in Europe in September. I went recently to all banks in Europe and checked fees in banks here.
What can I do now? I still want to live, you know. Is God telling to me "get your house together, you will die" or is this whole thing a reflection of what's going on.

Please pray for me.
Thank you.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On the beach 2nd time-am I gonna die?

Post by cpolk on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:18 am

I have a freind that was given a vision about the sea and deep water. And the deeper the people went out represented the deeper they put their trust in Jesus and the deeper their relationship with him was. He was showed that he would be one of the few that would go all the way under giving everything to him. But dont know if this is the same thing here.

And i would not worry about dieing at all. My wife had a dream where a man with a blue face told her he was sent by the devil to impregnate her and then kill her. Well it was very well timed because the Lord had just spoke to me a week before and told me he had given me a son. But the pregnancy test was still showing negative at the time, even for a another week or so. The dream she got was all fear based. The devil was trying to spin the good news into fear. For me i already new that God was blessing us but the devil thought my wife would be less trusting and he new if he could give her this dream. And then a week are so later she indeed gets pregnant that would scare her good. You know make her think that the first part came true so the rest is going to come true also. But i explained to her what was going on and also after looking into it more it seems the interpretation was that he would impregnate her with sadness and then kill her spiritually. Which lines up with what i just said. But i layed hands on her and prayed, took authority over the devil and the situation and she has felt better ever since. Thats what we have to watch out for atleast in me and my wifes dreams is that the meanings are usually spiritual more that natural. Hope this helps. Im not an expert just my two sents ok.

cpolk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:48 am

@cpolk: oh, yeah, thank you! It really freaked me out. As yesterday went on it was also clear for me that God doesn't want me to die any time soon because of what he has spoken into my life yet to be achieved. But it was scary as I woke up though.
Since those waves didn't touch me nor harm me, I think it represented a scary sight of a particular situation. Since I then went off to drive my car and had a full control over it, I really knew I will maintain peace and focus in whatever is gonna come.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top