a Clear running Brook

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a Clear running Brook

Post by maggie on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:43 am

My dream on Sunday night was significant since I have not really dreamed about water for a more than 7 months now. And that is the reason why I am posting this.

I was walking along with a classmate from elementary school but we were already in high school ( only I did not attend high school with her). We wallking along besides a beautifully clear running brook. I noticed that I was wearing black dress shoes but they were mens, in fact they were my 6 year old school shoes, they were exactly the same ones. My friend was wearing ordinary black sandals. I was asking her lot and lot of questions mainly about school and how long would it take for me to finish college and she answered well in 10 units you should be able to finish. as I said this I stepped into the brook just a bit by accident and I did not want to get my shoes wet so I quickly stepped out of the water again and continued right at the waters edge . The entire time we walked we were right at the waters edge. I noticed that my high school math teacher was following us and as I held her hand, I felt comfortable holding her hand but did not want the math teacher to get the wrong Idea about our hand holding. Also as I talked to my friend I noticed how beautiful and clear the brook was and the water was so pleasantly cold with really nice small differet colored rocks. I told my friend the water in paraguay is not this nice it is muddy and dirty and I wished it was so nice as the one that we were walking beside.( I am currently living in Paraguay). When I woke up I rembered vividly the brook and how nice it was.

Hugs and blessings to all.
Maggie

maggie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a Clear running Brook

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:27 am

Hi Maggie, Sometimes we walk in dry places, but however , the scriptures of 1 Kings 17:3 tells where the God had commanded Elijah to hide thyself by the brook, 4- goes on to say: And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there. Just walk a little bit further hand and hand with the schoolmaster for your foot-steps have already been ordered. He is walking with you, talking with you, feeding you, teaching you, and your thurst will be quenched. This is life in spirit.
Good for you!

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a Clear running Brook

Post by maggie on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:46 am

WOW, THAT IS SOO COOL ( GOD IS SO COOL)

THANKS HALO! :cute:

maggie

View user profile

Back to top Go down