Friend in prison

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend in prison

Post by Tkay on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:18 pm

I am dreaming of my friend in prison. I go to see him and the visitation area is a house with a long hallway and off to the sides are visitation rooms. As I am choosing which one I want to visit with him in, I notice there are school desks in the rooms. These are the older type wooden desks from about 20 or thirty years ago or more. The next thing I remember he comes in and we are seated and visiting. One of his friends is also there visiting a female friend. There are lots of inmates and visitors there. All of a sudden there is a piercing womans scream from the next room and we just kinda freeze for a second. My friends friend says we gotta get outta here and grabs his female friend and takes off running. Next thing I know my friend has picked me up and is running with me. We are going so fast everything is a blur and I am hanging onto him very tightly. Then all of a sudden we are in a van or panel type truck and we are basically driving off into the sunset. I can't remember who was driving, I want to say me, but not for sure. It was all calm and we were just smiling at each other and driving off. Thats it?
Thanks for any insight.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top