M.I.A. (Missing In Action) Sherwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

M.I.A. (Missing In Action) Sherwood

Post by rave2472k on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:57 am

So I had this dream.....

That I went to a place call MiaSherwood but I never seen her come into the place. According to the bot the last time she logged on was Jun 11th like 3 weeks ago. Then I go looking thru to see if she ministered to anybody at this place and nothing since idk when? Could she be MIA? Really missing in action? Help me out here.... what happened to her? Why doesn't she minister to anybody on her own forum? Was this just a nightmare? Is this for real?? shocked

rave2472k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M.I.A. (Missing In Action) Sherwood

Post by Jasmine on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Yea! That seems weird of her. Try talking to the other moderators and always pray, just in case something happened. She does help others, But I have noticed there hasn't been any recent posts. Than again, she could just be really busy. Still, if I had a dream about that I'd be a little concerned. Pray about it and talk to the moderators.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 pm

BTW: It's true. The last time she logged in was Jun 11th! I just realized that. Scary!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:22 am

Good morning ladies,

Let me assure you Mia is not missing in action! Praise the Lord! She is alive and well! She is a business owner as well as a minister and her life gets very hectic. She is here from time to time. I believe she has another site besides this one. So she is spread pretty thin. That is why there are moderators to help her. There are so many posts that she can't get to them all herself. So we help her by making sure that things run smooth just like we would help a Pastor who has a large church. That Pastor can not talk to every person in his flock but he has people who help him to insure each person is attended to. I hope this helps you to better understand.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:25 am

okay....

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rave2472k on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:07 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:
a Pastor who has a large church. That Pastor can not talk to every person in his flock but he has people who help him to insure each person is attended to.

At least the Pastor shows up to tend or minister to some people and not be gone almost a month??

rave2472k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 am

Rave2472, I see that you are a new member here so first let me welcome you happy dance happy dance happy dance

We here in the forum appreciate MIA for opening up such a site as this!

Remember what Peter said in Acts 10:34 that God is no respecter of person. That means that He treats people all the same WITH LOVE. The Word says that the rain falls on the just AND unjust (Mat. 5:45).

Look what JESUS says:

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

I encourage you to do what the Word says treat everyone with love, dignity and respect.

Again, welcome to the site and I truly hope you are blessed by it. :hooray:

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi Rave2472,

Welcome to the site!

Connie and jjp708 have shared good information so I won't repeat. I just wanted to add that Mia does join the site when she is able to and, in her absence, there are a lot of her teachings on the site - you can certainly go back and review her posts on various topics as well as her interpretations. What I want to make clear is that Mia's heart is in this site, she's not willfully neglecting it as your posts appear to be implying.

The moderators on this site have all developed our gifts for interpretation under Mia, so you're in good hands. And you'll find that the community of members here is a loving and committed group who can assist if you're seeking an interpretation, encouragement, guidance, etc.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rave2472k on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:00 pm

jjp708 wrote:
Remember what Peter said in Acts 10:34 that God is no respecter of person. That means that He treats people all the same WITH LOVE. The Word says that the rain falls on the just AND unjust (Mat. 5:45).
Look what JESUS says:
Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
I encourage you to do what the Word says treat everyone with love, dignity and respect.

what I know those verses but what does it have to do with this subject (M.I.A.) You sound like you've got a religious spirit and an offensive spirit quoting scriptures that's not relevant to this matter. wow

lola21st wrote:she's not willfully neglecting it as your posts appear to be implying.

The moderators on this site have all developed our gifts for interpretation under Mia, so you're in good hands. And you'll find that the community of members here is a loving and committed group who can assist if you're seeking an interpretation, encouragement, guidance, etc.

Not implying.... It's actually a fact that she hasn't been on here. I've aniticipated an interpretation of some sorts from her (or a mod). I looked at her profile history and saw that in the past few weeks she hadn't interpreted anything for anybody and she was last on here June 11th. That's the truth. Look it up yourselves. I haven't been mean or anything... I'm genuinely curious where's she at? Why she hadn't been on here? Is she burned out from all this? Sometimes pastor's get weary from ministering and they need prayer or filling of the Holy Spirit to lift them back up.... Idk anything about Mia. Just her name's on this site.... but she's not???

rave2472k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:04 am

You misunderstood what I said. I wasn't suggesting that she has been on since the 11th, she has not been on. What I said is that she isn't here because she's being irresponsible - she loves this site and the community here. At the moment, as Connie stated in her post, Mia is a restaurant owner and has just started a 2nd restaurant. In addition to that she's started taking college classes and is completing a book. So right now because of other life priorities, she's not on the site as often as she would like to be. This won't always be the case and hasn't always been the case, it just is for the moment.

No, she's not burned out nor weary... nothing like that - just temporarily handling other obligations.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Even Jesus couldn't be everywhere at once..remember he sent out 2 by 2... to go out into the world and make disciples of many..to teach, heal etc...

even Moses was taught that He cant do everything himself and had to appoint ppl to help him...
Im so greatful to Mia for this site.. and i luv the moderators they have blessed me greatly,they have helped me many times.. and they follow the teachings of Mia..as LOLA mentioned, u should read some of her posts they reflect much of what is said on the site.... and also ensure that the site is open to others to offer their opinions etc, in her absence she is still here...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top