Husband declines promotion~b/c new boss is a jerk!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband declines promotion~b/c new boss is a jerk!!

Post by Daisy on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:44 am

I had a dream that my husband was offered a promotion, and he DECLINED the opportunity because the man who would have been his boss was a complete jerk. I was shocked and super disappointed in the dream that he did this. I was mad, and questioning him why he would decline this opportunity~knowing we needed the increase in finances! I remember seeing the store he would have worked at and seeing the jerky boss.

IRL my husband IS up for a promotion at work. We will know in a couple days if he has it for sure or not. He really wants to move up in his career, so I doubt he would decline an opportunity to move up. IRL I am wanting him to move up, but am praying he only gets it if the hours are going to be good for our family or not. Im praying if it wont be, that God would simply close the door. He wont know for sure what the exact hours are until he gets the promotion. This promotion would bring financial increase to us no matter what the hours are. IRL he also in the past has had the experience of working for a boss that was a COMPLETE JERK, (degrading, condescending, critical, cutting with his words) and it was really hard on him and our family...so I hope this part isn't prophetic! I think I will add this part unto my prayers~that God will only put uplifting and good coaches above him to lead him!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband declines promotion~b/c new boss is a jerk!!

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:03 pm

i\\'m sorry oh i typed and then accidentally hit some button and it deleted evrything! agh.. so annoying...

anyway i was saying that i know how it feels to hve those kinds of problms @ work.. sigh i feel for ur husband... May the Lord protect ur husband and send Angels 2hlp Him..and give Him the strenght and peace of the Lord Jesus :lordhelpus: Amen

about ur drm... uve been faithfully praying and asking God which is the perfect thing 2do.. The Lord will confirm this 2u.. He will give ur Husband the right promotion at the right time!!! cud also mean ( just my thoughts here) that maybe God will put His words in ur husbands mouth to do the right thing..for His Future.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Thanks sister! He didn't get the promotion. Must not have been God's best for us. As you said, in his perfect timing.... :donut:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 pm

After re-reading my dream and refreshing my memory, I am wondering if GOD declined this opportunity~protecting my husband from a another jerky boss. Maybe it was to encourage me not to be disappointed.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top