Snake half covered in bed pickup truck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake have covered in bed pickup truck

Post by luvjc4ever on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Sunday night I dreamed that in front of our home a lot of wild animals were loose and roaming around in our yard. One I remember seeing was a Jaguar (where we live the Jaquar's are the football team here), and someone voiced we should be afraid and I said don't worry about him he won't harm us. I started walking back to our house facing the front and went to the right side of the house. A pick up truck was parked there. The front of the truck was facing the road that is in front of our house. As I walked by a snake/python/boa constrictor was in the back of the truck, partially covered by a blanket. I remember saying as we walked by we need to watch out for that snake don't get to close to it. I don't know if that was the Lord trying to reveal anything to me or if it is I kept watching cops on Saturday night, with the introduction of the cops trying to put a boa into a sack. They had three shows back to back so I saw it three times.

Some info to add: I have been quite sick since February of this year when a dye used in a medical procedure cause me to have pain every time I eat. I have lost 25 pounds and can't seem to get rid of this. I have been very miserable. All testing comes back normal but the medical diagnosis from one MD was the dye caused pancreatitis. So I don't know if the dream above has any connection this problem or what. I had asked God to reveal to me if there was anything blocking my healing but I don't know what this dream means.

luvjc4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake half covered in bed pickup truck

Post by butrflie50 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:29 pm

I have been taught that A python means whitchcraft and I believe the blacket means its hidden somewhere comefortably where you wouldnt think it is. A python will slowly squeeze and choke the strength and breathe out of its victim. It does not work alone, and it may be that it is right in front of your eyes and you dont recognize it as black majic. I hope this helps.

butrflie50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butrflie50 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:42 pm

I would say to ask the Lord to reveal to you what He wants you to do next, as far as seeking another medical opinion. He hasnt started something he wont finish to the end. God bless!

butrflie50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Repost Snake and Jaguar/panther dream- please help

Post by luvjc4ever on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 pm

I don't know anything about black or white magic. I would not have a clue about it. I have been a born again Christian for as long as I can remember from my early childhood. I do know in deliverance ministries, they say one of the spirits that can oppress or possess a person is called the python spirit or leviathan (sp). I pray that God will give me a answer on what this means so that I can pray against it.

Thanks for anyones help on this.

luvjc4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Need help - Anyone

Post by luvjc4ever on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Need help interpreting this dream.

luvjc4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:19 pm

I think what is very significant in your dream, is the fact that you proclaim not to be afraid of the panther. What color is your panther? Often if a black panther is seen, it is usually associated with the Spirit of Death. I believe the Holy Spirit is telling me you must and WILL take spiritual authority of this evil spirit. I also have the same interp. that butrfli50 does in regard to the snake. There is a hidden danger here for you. (Witchcraft can take on many forms- and some can be hard to reveal.) This dosen't mean your aware of its use- this could be through someone else or something else. Even emblems and objects can be tied to witchcraft. Speak forth the Word of God that covers your healing- He is faithful to perform it. I will be praying!

stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Snakes are not strictly representative of witchcraft, they are almost always representative of problems.

This page is a good example of real manifestations of snakes in dreams:

http://www.heartsongministry.com/dream_symbols_snakes.html

The snake is a problem that is half hidden but you recognize and steer clear of it.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top