Dream confusion of laying of hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream confusion of laying of hands

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Hey all,

Please take at look at this dream from Cuttiee.

I had a dream that a prophetess was prophesying to me. After she finished saying what she had to say all of a sudden she broke out in tongues and laid hands on me. I was shaking in the dream and in my bed. I fell to the ground. Is there any significance to this dream? I am confused about why I had this dream

Thanks all for the help,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream confusion of laying of hands

Post by John7 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:54 pm

I really felt led to comment on this post. But please note Im just a novice user on the forum, and its best to check whatever I say with the Moderators. This is just my personal view.

In the past people have laid hands on me who I didnt really know that well, and they laid hands on me and spoke in tongues, this resulted in me getting very sick soon after. The Bible says lay hands on no man hastily, and the word also says do everything with decency and order. According to the Bible, if there is no interpreter to the unknown tongues, then the person should keep silent. I personally believe if you surrender yourself to somebody, and allow them to lay hands on you and speak unknown words over your life, I think your playing with fire. I personally think its a warning dream. After the last two encounters I have had, I no longer allow people to pray in unknown tongues over me.

This is just my personal view.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:49 pm

i hear wat ur sayin j/7..the interpretation of tungs is 4 a publik meetg event wer if a tung is spoken out it shood hav an interptretation, um howeva i think in this drm encounter, its a safe one,, it maybe a pik of a future even t happen cuties life, wen the anointg hits its normal 2 shake, etc,,i wood be encouraged,, a grt drm indeed, it sounds like personal ministry 2 me, ,,,,,,,, D,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top