15% pregnant?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15% pregnant?????

Post by mindilj81 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Last night I had a dream...don't remember ANY of it except for being examined by my doctor and she keeps telling me that I'm 15% pregnant.

Not that there's a 15% CHANCE. But that I Am 15% pregnant. What does that mean? How can you be 15% pregnant?

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Re: 15% pregnant?????

Post by mindilj81 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 am

Anyone have any clue?

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi...please know Im not an interpreter, just a fellow member. I have read through some of the interpretation explanations and it says sometimes pregnancy can symbolize something that is going to take place in your waking life like...a future blossoming of a new project that is going to come into your life, or a new responsibility that will possibly take up a lot of your time, or something you have been hoping and waiting for. Is there something you have been waiting for in your waking life?? Just my thoughts that the 15% could mean its getting close, but not yet fully manifested yet. Maybe the dream is to encourage you that its not too far away. The thought also comes to mind how when we download something, it lets us know the progress in percentages. Maybe God is in the process of downloading something new into your life, but its not yet 100% visible or complete yet. Hope that helps somehow. If you dont feel like this fits in anyway, please toss it away.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Actually, it makes sense. Don't know 100% what it is...but your thought will be kept in mind. Thank you. God bless!

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:07 pm

I agree with what Daisy said but I also feel in this case the dream is referring to someone downplaying something that’s in you, suggesting that it is less than what it is, not as significant/meaningful as it really is. You can't be 15% percent pregnant - you either are pregnant or you’re not. To me the doctor represents someone who’s in a position to help you but instead is discouraging you.

Does this sound like anything going on in real life? If not then the dream is showing you a situation that you may experience and you’ll remember this dream when it occurs.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Can you elaborate more please lola? If it helps any, my husband and I are working on baby #4. But there's always so much going on. My mother is very much against it, & anything else I do. I'm not smart enough, & don't do anything right. If it helps, maybe this somehow ties into the other 2 dreams I've. Had. I don't know.

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:02 pm

As far as something happening that I've been waiting for. There's 3 things. My husband and I are going to have our wedding next year. We have the dress & decorations, but have been waiting for the right time. We keep postponing it. Well next year is perfect. June 24th will be 6 yrs to the day that we met. It's also a Sunday.

We are working on having one last baby. I will be 30 next month, he will be 40 in Dec. We want to be done by then.

Nobody has faith in me for anything. I'm ADD, & a serious procrastinator. I also have my blonde moments. I'm a poor housekeeper, mother, wife. I hate cooking, cleaning. My kids are out of control. We're broke. Nothing goes right. I'm too deaf, dumb, blind, or impatient to know what God is saying to me. I'm depressed, & fat, but I keep my faith. God has answered my prayer for a husband. I don't know if any of this helps you to interpret my crazy dreams, but, it's worth a try. LOL thank you for your help. I have had crazier dreams, that are violent, & have death, magic, & flying. Bit no matter what, my faith remains strong in Jesus.

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Nobody has faith in me for anything.

This is what I think the dream is symbolically about. I don't know if the doctor represents your mother specifically but, to me the feeling of not believing that you are capable is what is coming out in the dream.

You indicated that you and hubby to be are trying for another baby...based on the challenges that you listed in your posts could it be that this might not be the best time to try for another one, that in doing so you might not be able to give it your all?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:59 pm

I think you're right about the first part. We actually are already married, just renewing our vows, having a wedding, that we missed out on. As far as the baby, I'm leaving it in God's hands. If it doesn't happen within the next few months, then we will be done. Thank you for your help. :) I really appreciate it. Hod Bless,

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Hello,
I would like to give my thoughts on what this "15% pregnant" could possibly symbolize. I am not interpreting, just giving my thoughts on this.
The meaning of the word pregnant is "full of meaning" and "what is significant". That meaning gives me cause to look at the number 15 itself. The number 15 symbolizes "reprieve and/or mercy", meaning there is relief in store for you from your trouble(s) or pain. If you are going through a lot of trouble (or pain), such as "nothing going right", being 15% pregnant would be full of meaning and significant (important) to you. For me, the doctor is a messenger of God "delivering" (doctor's "deliver" babies)you this message.
Again, these are my thoughts on you being "15% pregnant".
I also want to say to you, you are way too hard on yourself. Please quit putting yourself down. I see a great and caring person in you and so does the Lord.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:11 am

Interesting points, One Door, thanks for sharing. As you know, in this ministry our teaching regarding numbers is that they are largely literal. This belief runs contrary to many other prophetic dream ministries but we don't embrace the symbolic meaning of numbers because we don't believe that there really is scriptural support for it.

I'm not saying that you can't have this belief (there are several members on the site who share it and again, we're one of a handful who take this position) but I do want mindilj81 and any other new member to be aware that what you stated regarding the "15" discussion isn't consistent with our teachings here. New members can refer to the following link where we had a lively discussion on the topic and Mia showed how it is that she came to this position:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t834-study-on-christians-and-the-use-of-numbers-please-read-and-submit-a-reply?highlight=numbers

Thanks and Blessings!

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:12 pm

I do respect the beliefs of this web site but still regardless, I am sorry to hear that. I do have scripture to back that up on why the number 15 symbolizes what it does, and as always a number does not symbolize always the same thing in every dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:03 pm

What I would recommend is that if, after reading the thread above about numbers, you're still in disagreement and have scriptural evidence that wasn't already addressed either specifically or in principle, then feel free to add a comment to that thread and the topic can be re-raised under that topic.

Also, it's ok to disagree on this issue. I know there are other longstanding members who believe that numbers have symbolic significance which is ok, we're all adults and entitled to our beliefs. My concern is that I don't want mindilj81 or any of our newer members to read this thread (or any other ones where members are attempting to interpret numbers) and leave it believing that this is our teaching when it's not the way we approach dreams. In fact, it's one of the reasons that Mia started the site - to break away from other prophetic dream interpretation ministry approaches. It's kind of like bringing a meat dish to a vegan potluck, you know what I mean?

If you wish to discuss further, please feel free to PM me, ok?

Thanks & Blessings!

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top