Dream interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream interpretation

Post by cpolk on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 am

I dreamed i was at a lake where i used to live. But in dream i no longer had the house which is the case in real live as well. In dream i had another house out there a few houses down but not in real life. There were two dogs fighting. One was from my old house and one from my new one. The dog from my new house was winning and bitting the back of the dog from old house so i stopped it by taking the one dog off of the other and seperating them. Took the old house dog back and put it under house and set some water out for it. And i could hear something like preaching or something on a radio. Next i drive down dirt roads and stop at a few locations i cant remember exactly what they look like, but i was spreading the word or something like that or it seemed like it anyways. Thats the feeling i had in dream. Driving back i am on a 4 wheeler by the way it seems it is going to come a rain storm and i hear a voice on a load speaker down the road saying (open the gate and let em out) or something similar cant remember exactly. Then out of the gate comes a heard of bulls. Most of them are black but i did see one white bull. They come head on towards me on this dirt road and we meet at an intersection i turn right and some of them go straight in the direction i came from and the others turned with me including the white one and i thought they would run me over but as they caught up with me they passed me with out any danger to me. I never saw the storm by the way and on my way back to the house at the lake i relized my ex wife will be there but i say its ok because i will not do anything with her. At the same time im hoping my current wife does not drive up. When i get there my ex wants me to go to old house which we lived in in real life and get some of her stuff she must have left their. I find a belt and strangly enough a camera she had set up that she did not tell me about so i leave it and i could not get into closet door to get what ever else she wanted, it was locked. And the old houses roof was completly gone nothing but the 4 walls were standing. And the sun came up at 1:30 this morining while i was over there looking for stuff and i was in my under ware hoping no one would see me. Then i woke up. Any help with this dream would be great.

cpolk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream interpretation

Post by cpolk on Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Well i thought i would add what i have figured out so far myself and maybe it will help others to help me right. LOL My exwife is living the gay lifestyle now and i have tried to minister to her in the past, but the devil has her beliveing some lies so i was thinking the leather belt would be the belt of truth and that i will be ministering to her again in the future with truth. I have opinions about the bulls and dogs but want to hear some one elses interpretations first.

cpolk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top