What is going on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is going on?

Post by afterhisheart on Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:53 pm

Strange things going on here in the dream world between three families here. It seems one of us will dream about the other and then the dream is fulfilled in some weird way.

1. My husband dreamt about my friend building him a monument out of hamburger. The next day he asked her if she had a dream about him and hamburger and she said, "no, but I had a lot of hamburger I had to figure out what to do with today and I was able to feed a bunch of people I wouldn't normally feed."

2. My friend dreamt about our cat coming and attacking her (this cat of our died a few weeks ago In Real Life), the next day she found one of their farm cats dead.

3. I dreamt about my friend trying on Speedo Swimsuits that were all American colors and one of them was a bra. She tried on the bra so she wouldn't have to go to the city to buy one because she was going that day if this donated one didn't fit. I found out today that over the weekend her husband insisted she buy a new sport's bra (I know, tmi right?) AND she saw an old high school friend of ours and she showed my friend a picture of her husband on her cell phone of his halloween outfit....He was dressed up like Michael PHelps in a Speedo and an American Flag wrapped around him.

4. Last week I had several dreams about staying in a dorm attending a 4-H type thing, flip charts, index cards, and training a group of people that were a mix of church and work related people. I took notes in my dream journal.

A week later, I'm begged to attend a conference to be held at a 4-H campground to train trainers. I went and we stayed in a dorm identical to that in my dream. We used flip charts and index cards and it was a noticeable mix of church and work related people. I stood in front of others and practiced facilitating.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS???? I am so in awe of God right now. I just want to know His purpose in all of this and keep it coming LORD...I LOVE YOU!

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited by afterhisheart on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : offensive title?)

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is going on?

Post by ezerkenegdo on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:57 am

Same kind of thing happening to me, as you saw on my post. Wish I knew the answer to why this is happening! Let me know if you find out!

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:34 pm

I will for sure...back at ya!

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 am

Sponsored content