One of most Bizzarest dreams. An enemy, an attempted arrest and then missles come down and explode from heaven.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One of most Bizzarest dreams. An enemy, an attempted arrest and then missles come down and explode from heaven.

Post by John7 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:35 am

This was one of my most bizzare dreams and I'd appreciate any feedback or comments.

I dreamt I was in Holland, and saw a person there who is an enemy of mine and has attempted to harm me seriously. I just ignored him in the dream, and for the record I have forgiven him. I then walked past him and continued on in the journey. Plan clothed police officers who I felt in the dream were corrupt and linked to witchcraft, and possibly linked to my enemy attempted to arrest me, when they attempted to arrest me missles reigned down from heaven and exploded everywhere around me, I was not hurt as the missles didnt come near me. However as the missles exploded on the ground I woke up....

I do feel this was a significant dream. I believe it foretells a future deliverance with power from God, I would appreciate any comments or encouragement on this.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One of most Bizzarest dreams. An enemy, an attempted arrest and then missles come down and explode from heaven.

Post by piano on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:43 am

Hi John7,

I do not have an interpretation for your dream, but I do have scripture I was reading today, that seems pertinent to these times.
I think you will see at the end of the chapter, is a call to praise.

Jude chapter 1.

Im giggling to myself....The Dream Police.

I pray that His children continue to wear the garment of compassion/love-
Corinthians 3:12-15
the garment of praise-
Isaiah 61-3, Psalm 132:9
a garment of strength-
Isaiah 52:1
assurance in Christ-
Galatians 3:26-27, Job 29:14
the righteousness that comes from God-
Phillipians 3:8-9

In Him we wear no "plain clothes", but put on Christ.

All works will be recorded.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top