kerosene lamp glass tops

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kerosene lamp glass tops

Post by rosebush on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Had a strange dream where I see a large collection of kerosene lamp glass tops high on a closet shelf. There were no lamps to speak of.

Very grateful,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kerosene lamp glass tops

Post by MaMaZ on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:24 am

Hello tenderpepper, I believe the Lord is revealing to you to keep your lamp/temple full, keep seeking the infilling of the Holy Spirit/oil. As stated within this parable we must continue to seek the Holy Spirit so we are on fire cause if we dont our lamps will go out. Without the oil/Holy Spirit we will miss the coming of our Savior Jesus Christ, desire the wisdom of God than you will know.

The Parable of the Ten Virgins

Matthew 25 v 1 - 13 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’ “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’ “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’ “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut. “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’ “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’ “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

In the name of Jesus I pray the Spirit of God give you understanding and the communion of the Holy Spirit keep you unto the coming day of Savior Jesus Christ, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top