Very strange.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very strange.....

Post by shany on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

I can't even explained what i'm going to say properly because i don't know how to, but i will try so bear with me pls.

I was in my room one day and i felt like this power turned on in the atmosphere. It felt more like a magnetic/electric shock. I know, how stupid right. But that's the best way i can describe it. It lasted like 5 seconds. I was like ok. It kinda shut my body down but not really. It stopped me in my tracks. The second time it happend i was a bit uneasy because i was ok this is the second time this has happend. I remember thinking "I am still alive". I can't explain this to every one because obviously people will think I'm crazy, but this is what happened. Out of all the things i have experience this one is the strangest. Can anyone kind of tell me what i experienced.

My sister was like "maybe it was God annointing you". Well i hope so.

Note: This was not in my mind i was not dreaming I was wide awake when this happened.

Last edited by shany on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out some words and correcting grammer.)

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very strange.....

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 am

I am going to agree that this is probrably an anointing. Benny Hinn said his anointing seemed to be like that in the book, "Good Morning Holy Spirit."

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shany on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:09 am

That's a relief!!!!!

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:45 am

Somthing like this happened to me while I was speaking in tongues at church. Mine wasn't an electric shock feeling. Mine was more of a burning sensation in the center of my neck.

Some say it was an impartation. I'm still trying to figure out what that means. lol!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top