Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shany

Very strange.....

I can't even explained what i'm going to say properly because i don't know how to, but i will try so bear with me pls.

I was in my room one day and i felt like this power turned on in the atmosphere. It felt more like a magnetic/electric shock. I know, how stupid right. But that's the best way i can describe it. It lasted like 5 seconds. I was like ok. It kinda shut my body down but not really. It stopped me in my tracks. The second time it happend i was a bit uneasy because i was ok this is the second time this has happend. I remember thinking "I am still alive". I can't explain this to every one because obviously people will think I'm crazy, but this is what happened. Out of all the things i have experience this one is the strangest. Can anyone kind of tell me what i experienced.

My sister was like "maybe it was God annointing you". Well i hope so.

Note: This was not in my mind i was not dreaming I was wide awake when this happened.

I am going to agree that this is probrably an anointing. Benny Hinn said his anointing seemed to be like that in the book, "Good Morning Holy Spirit."

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Somthing like this happened to me while I was speaking in tongues at church. Mine wasn't an electric shock feeling. Mine was more of a burning sensation in the center of my neck.

Some say it was an impartation. I'm still trying to figure out what that means. lol!