Dead People building houses...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead People building houses...

Post by ledwards21 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi last night I dreamed with 3 dead peope from my family. My stepfather, My brother and my nephew(dead brother's son). wierd, I never had dreamed with 3 dead people once. The place was my families childhood small ranch in Brazil, my brother and step father were very busy builduing 3 houses, I know ws 3 b/c there was 3 foundations, and they were walking fast looking for tools, etc.. I only saw them from behind, not their faces. In the other hand my nephew, was seated and smiling for me, saying something, but I only saw his lips moving, I couldnt hear what he was saying.
BUT before I even saw all them, I was asking God in my dreams to relesa the pain I am having in my hips lately. I begin to touch my arms and sqweeze, and warms start coming out of my body, small and big, and one was very big, black and harry, it was horrible, i was disgusted in my dreams. I told God, what is this? BUT thank you for taking this inflamation from my body. And then after this horrible scene, I saw all the dead people in my dream...wow! can you help me interpreter this one...I will apreciate your help.
Luci

ledwards21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead People building houses...

Post by sirene on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:48 pm

"Lest the LORD ( who is alive) build a house the workers who build do a vain work."

Let me ask you something and I may be off ..please dont be insulted ... are the dead people in your family people who had strong faith in GOD and the word of GOD? did they give you any advice in life that is non scriptural that you are following even to today? For some reason when reading your dream this second scripture comes to my mind:

" if my people who are called by my name would humble themselves and pray...AND SEEK MY FACE AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS.... THEN WILL I HEAR FROM HEAVEN FORGIVE THEIR SINS AND HEAL THEIR LAND."

Dear heart I am not judging you at all but know that GOD could be sending you a message in this dream and these scriptures of his requirements of you to heal you.

sirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirene on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:50 pm

hips represent the ability to walk ( your walk with the LORD) maybe.

sirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirene on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:43 am

please let me humbly come back to say this is only my point of view it is not authoritative as I am not an expert... forgive me if it sounded that way.

sirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top