I have a question about puns in dreams.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a question about puns in dreams.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:33 pm

Hi precious friends,

I had a question about puns I have been thinking about this since I had my last dream. I posted it on here so you would know what I was talking about. In this pun in the dream where it says," You think the winds are blowing in one direction, you are going to wake up and smell the coffee and see that the winds will blow in a different direction." Then in the dream I wake up in the dream and actually smell the coffee.:eek: Now this saying was a pun that actually became a reality in the dream. I was wondering if this could also represent in IRL an actual sign that will take place to show me the wind shift? Just a thought.

Dream

]In the dream I was at my old church and this prophet spoke over me and he said," You think the winds are blowing in one direction, tornado you are going to wake up and smell the coffee and see that the winds will blow in a different direction." tornado The next thing I know in this dream I wake up in the dream and I actually smell the aroma of coffee :coffee: and I knew something shifted in my spirit. I thought to myself he was using a term to prophesy like you will smell the coffee :coffee: I did not know it would literal happen where I would smell the coffee. :huh: what I run back to my old church where he is suppose to be to tell him the dream I had but he was not there but his wife was. I tell her what he had spoken to me in the dream and she smiled and said," that means that the storms that were coming towards you are now heading away from you. I told her," I think that is true but I said," I knew it also has to do with nations."

In the next scene, the next thing I know I am at my house that I do not own in real life and my old pastors wife and my friend is helping me paint it and get it ready to put up for sale. We are painting it a dark purplish blue. My friend who was painting in the living room has to leave and she spilled paint on the white carpet and she apologized and I began to clean it up. I was singing and interceding as I was doing my work and my old pastors wife comes in and says," It is to bad you left our church I wish you would come back we now know the anointing and gift on your life or something like that but it was to late because I was moving. Then the scene changes again and I am in another city or nation and I with an old Africa mission school roommate. I am thinking we are in England because of the way it looks and we are trying to find this place where we are to go to see this teaching and I am thinking it is some kind of training school and we finally find this restaurant where we are to watch this teaching on a big screen, but there are not enough chairs to sit on so we are to sit on the floor but there is holes in the straw carpet. My friend pulls out this hugs covering cloth and it covers the carpet and we sit down and watch the teaching.

Any input would be great.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top