This dream is urgent! My house on fire!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This dream is urgent! My house on fire!!!

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 am

In my dream, I come into the apartment and I notice a little strip which appears to look like a line of gray ash moving towards my room, this ash begins tracing the walls of my room then moving towards the rest of the apartment. However, my apartment looked like a house, not really my apartment, but I know we were in the apartment. I was trying to step on this ash from going further into my room, I would step on it, but it kept going. Almost as is someone was tracing the walls of the house with this ash, anyway, there was this great urgency that we needed to leave. But no one was in a hurry, my older sister and her family (they don't live with us) were eating at the dinning table, while my younger brother was eating in the kitchen (which there was also a dinning area there). And my mom was just with my younger brother, I was the only one packing my stuff. I grabbed my makeup, electronics, clothes for me and Malachi and began packing in the kitchen. I was telling everyone to go! to just get the important stuff and let's go but no one would listen. The ash had already traced the whole house well the walls, and the ash began glowing (like lava glows) only were the ash had traced the walls. As I was packing my clothes in the kitchen with urgency, my mom was no longer in the kitchen but were My older sister and her family were (dinning area) because my son did something he shouldn't. All I could hear is my mom saying in Spanish to my son, "No Malachi, eso no se ase te puedes lastimar." Then my son ran to me wanting to cry because my mom had yelled at him. Suddenly, something collapsed in the area my older sister and her family were. I didn't see anything collapsed but I heard it! and my brother in law said, 'whoo that was close." and I heard it. again, with urgency I told my mom we needed to go, but she would not listen, the longer we took the more the house glowed, I knew it was about to collapse, but my mom said she was going to wait for everyone to be done. (though she seemed to have a sense of urgency as well) The house was consumed with fire, so I decided to leave them while I had Malachi in my arms. I exit through the back door were the backyard was, and the sun roof began collapsing little by little, I was able to get out of the sun roof, but by the time I got out and realized I still had to exit the backyard and the door for the backyard was locked, I realized I no longer had my son in my arms. He had ran back inside!!! I never saw anyone get hurt or the house burning anyone, but I woke up in great panic. I am going to be praying. I know this is an urgent dream. Thank you.

UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This dream is urgent! My house on fire!!!

Post by mindilj81 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:55 am

Coming from a book I am reading, "how to interpret dreams and visions" by Perry stone:

Fire: in many instances it is used to describe judgement. (Gen. 19:24), fire for sacrifice. (Gen.22:6), or refers to God as when He manifested in the form of fire (Exod. 13:21-22). Uncontrolled conversation (the tongue) is compared to a fire (James 3:5-6). Certain types of trials and temptations are called "fiery trials". (1 Peter 4:12). A fire can refer to a trial, negative words being spoken, a purging of someone, or some situation that is going to occur.

The above paragraph is word for word in the book I mentioned. I hope it helps. God Bless!

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:14 am

Hello I have had similar dreams to what you have here and the understanding I have received through reading the word is as follows.

When I wondered why within my dreams I was the only one who could sense the warning I woke wondering why it was only me. Then during the dreams I wondered why everyone acted like nothing bad was coming or they had time to carry on with whatever they were doing. Like you I would continue to warn them to hurry up, get out, but to no avail they were stuck in their ways. Then when I sort the answers within the word this is one of the many interpretations I received. We are not of this world and those who choose to be disobedient and defy the Word of God, see not the warnings that we receive when the Spirit of God quickens us. Our families and friends and of cause our neighbors ignore our warnings of the coming of our Savior Jesus Christ. They carry on like there’s no God and act like the warning we give them means nothing, they flick off our conversations and they carry on not heeding the warnings. The saddest part for me is I believe many will not realize until it’s too late.

The Coming of the Kingdom of God

Luke 20 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘there it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.” 22 Then he said to his disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. 23 People will tell you, ‘There he is!’ or ‘Here he is!’ Do not go running off after them. 24 For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. 25 But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 “It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. 30It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31 On that day no one who is on the housetop, with possessions inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. 32 Remember Lot’s wife! 33 Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.”

You can imagine the turmoil and sorrow in the last days when after our Lord comes for his chosen and called, Imagine what will happen when we are not here? I will press on in faith and keep intercession on behalf of my friends and family till the coming of our Savior. I share this word with you and I pray peace into this conversation and may the Holy Spirit give you understanding. I’ve used the NIV translation Lord bless you abundantly in the name of Jesus, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top