the devils doing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the devils doing?

Post by daisychain on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:31 am

Can the devil speak to us through dreams and make us believe its from god? ive been praying about a particular thing and ive been getting comforting dreams about it for about 2 months now, ive asked god to speak to me through the bible and ive turned to scripture thats relevant to what im praying about, can the devil speak through the bible? i guess im just scared of getting my hopes up and being let down, what if its the devil trying to deceive me? maybe i should trust in god more.

daisychain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the devils doing?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:04 am

~DaisyChain,

I could be wrong here but things that come to mind to me are this. In the last days the enemy will deceive even the elect. I don't belive that is limited to our waking hours. I believe it is possible to have a dream and think its from God only to find out it was from the enemy. That is why we use the word and ask God to help us interpret the dream. Also we can check the spirit even while we sleep. Ask the spirit to confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. This is scriptual. If they cannot or will not they are not of the Lord and need to be rebuked. I have tried the spirits many times myself. If they can then they are of the Lord. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:34 am

thanks for the reply dove. when you say ask the spirit to confess do you mean to confirm the dreams are from him in another way other than in a dream?

daisychain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:13 am

Hi Daisychain,

Check out the thread below I found this very helpful
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t11592-dreams-are-biblical#73907

In Matthew 24:24 says 'If it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect...' emphasis if it were possible thank God for His mercies and protection.

1 Peter 5: 7 'Cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for you...'
Job 33 teaches us that He does answer us through dreams,
these are just my thoughts.

Chioma

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 am

hi chioma, thankyou thats has put my mind at rest a bit. I dont know why ive got it in my head that the devil is try to deceive me, ive been so stressed about it i wish i could just trust in god and not doubt him, its like i need his reassurance everyday or i lose faith, its driving me crazy i dunno

daisychain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:26 am

Just remember that the thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10) so try to think on the things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely and admirable (Philippians 4:8).

Blessings

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:48 am

No I mean literally ask the spirit in the dream to confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top