Repost: Baby Delivery on a Bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Baby Delivery on a Bus

Post by Lioness on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:07 am

hey everyone i am reposting this and would love to hear your thoughts. i am thinking even little thoughts can bring me further in finding out what the lord is wanting to tell me with this. been praying about it...and here's what's really interesting:
i have had quite a few dreams following each other with the number 2 or several 2s (22, 222) in them. anybody know what that could stand for?
i too find it interesting that in this following dream there is the second baby on its way.

so..i had a pretty strange but cool dream last night:
i was sitting on a bench (i guess after shopping and buying all necessary things) and i was very pregnant. My parents were there with me and we were getting ready for the delivery. I talked with my mom about how this pregnancy there wasn't a huge baby bump and how it didn't show as much as with my first one (i don't have any kids in real life yet :) ). She said...well the bump is just not sticking out as much as last time. ( i looked down on me saw my belly but it didn't look super preggo)
she disappeared and now it was just my dad and i and he told me that it was time and to come with him. we went over where a huge bus was just parking. in the dream it seemed like it was the normal thing to do and that you he had ordered the bus to give birth in. i wondered how they would get off the stains from the inside of the bus but didn't really worry about it. there was a (wild) horse- i think a stallion, brown/golden,- standing in front of it (kinda on the side by the open door) and as i was about to enter the bus i wondered if the horse is going to pull the bus (that was what it was for. "extra horse power" the bus (with driver) could drive by itself or it could be pulled by a horse like a carriage :)) while i was there or if it would be standing still (that would have made me calmer)
i appreciate all your thoughts ;) thanks

Lioness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Baby Delivery on a Bus

Post by butrflie50 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:35 pm

From my experience in dreams A baby is usually symbolic of a new beginning such as a job, ministry or a stage in your life. Horses usually represent power and authority.

The bus is a public transportation and the wondering about the bloody stains makes me think your worried about what other people will think. At this stage in the delivery, you havent birthed it yet and I dont think its a physical child birth.
Fathers in our dreams usually represent the Lord. Maybe he was leading you to this time in your life.
Hope that helps.

butrflie50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Hi Lioness,

Interesting place to give birth huh! lol!

It struck me that the baby is ready to be birthed... you have shopped for all the stuff, so you have everything you need... so, I wonder if there is anything in your life that is just coming to fruition.

There is quite a focus on the horse power and I noticed that you said you would feel calmer if the bus stood still while you gave birth.... it makes me think that perhaps a lot is going on while this (new thing) is being birthed... or it is going too fast, or something like that.

Mia says that "in biblical examples numbers were always literal while the element that they were associated with were symbolic." She gives some examples here: (http://www.heartsongministry.com/theme_numbers.html)

Hope that helps :o)

Bless you! Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top