pink car and field

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pink car and field

Post by motheroffour on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:57 pm

A few nights ago I dreamed that my children, friends, and myself were out in a field not sure what we were doing there but halfway throught the dream my ex husband appeared and ask me was I ready to leave that he had to go out on the road to work for about two weeks. When I looked over my vehicle was pink not sure about the color of the other vehicles. I replied lets go and he said to me "I'll take you to church before I leave to go to work" and he locked his hand in mine and we drove down the expressway I woke up at this point.

This dream keeps on coming back to my rememberance.

motheroffour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pink car and field

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:35 pm

Hi, an open field, could be, that you are currently experiancing or going through a time of personal growth. Pink car, I am not sure, because I have seen several meanings of pink and I am not sure which one fits in this dream. One of the definitions is love, the others is lust. That is something you are going to have to decide. The fact that your ex husband was so caring and he was taking care of you and you so easily said lets go, tells me it could be love. Your car can represent your life. I don't know what your current situation is so I share these with you simply for thought, not an enterpation. I hope this helps... Lori.

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top