Not my husband!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not my husband!!!!!

Post by jjp708 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:06 am

In this dream some of my family and friends decided that I needed to be married so they came up with this person and decided to put on a wedding. I remember being so confused. They were ushering me around this big old house in a wedding dress. One room was set up with champagn (for a toast) and the other room was set up for dinner and the other room was set up for dancing.

I remember thinking to myself "I don't want to marry him" I was so sad but for some reason was going along with the plan. Then two of my friends came in (seemingly out of nowhere) as I was heading upstairs and ask me if my real life boyfriend knew. At that moment, I realized what a mistake I was making so they pulled me away from this crowd of people and took me to the attic. There, I remeber plopping down on a futon in this big ole white wedding gown, sulking that I didn't want to go through with this wedding because he was the wrong guy. I remember feeling so sad and confused.

any thoughts?

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not my husband!!!!!

Post by mindilj81 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:01 am

Do you recognize the men in the dream? The man that you were to marry, & your real life boyfriend, you mentioned. It may be a warning to you. This is my personal opinion. I am getting the idea from a book I have read by Perry Stone on how to interpret dreams & visions. I hope you find answers. God Bless!

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:36 am

Thanks Mindilj81! The man that everybody was trying to get me to marry I didn't see. I'd had never seen him as a matter of fact. I don't know what he looks like or even his name. All I can remember is that I was dead set against it but didn't want to disappoint anybody so I remained quiet until my two friends came in and asked me if my real life boyfriend knew I was getting married.

As stated, it was just at that moment that I decided that I wasn't going through with it.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top