New little puppy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New little puppy

Post by jjp708 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:01 am

I had a dream that I had a new little cute puppy (don't know how I got it). I took it to the vet and got its shots and everything. The total came up to $40 and I was a little bothered because I remember saying "I left the house with $200 and I come back with no money".

Short dream...the only other thing I remember is seeing the vet add up all the cost and handing me an invoice.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New little puppy

Post by One Door on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Hello,
The following is how I see your dream.
I believe the puppy symbolizes "a trial". Being a new puppy and not a dog; the new symbolizing "the beginning of" a trial (dogs start out, begin, as puppies). You took it to a vet. To vet means to examine or evaluate, therefore "a trial" which means to examine and evaluate also, therefore the number 40 which symbolizes "trial". You seeing the puppy as cute, showing you are not aware of this (whatever it is) as being the beginning of a trial for you. I also believe the number 200 here symbolizes "an insufficiency" (John 6:7 among other verses). The key to what that insufficiency is, is in the words "I left the house..." You left the "house" because of an insufficiency in something. I am not sure what "house" here symbolizes. I can only guess on that.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:35 pm

You know, I don't exactly know what a "trial" in spiritual terms means. Can anyone explain it to me?

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:46 pm

It can be a time of tribulation or a time of testing. Or at least that is how it is for me.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Thanks Dove & One Door! I will definately pray on this. praying

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 am

A few months after this dream I went into one of the WORST financial trails of my life. When it first started happening, I thought it was just going to be a bump in the road but this thing has last for well over a year now.

But in the midst of this thing, I've had an opportunity to "exam" my life and my walk with Christ and strenghten it. I know that God is keeping me through this and I know that this too shall pass!

I thank God for all that I've learn in this time. I'm forgetting the experience and taking the lessons.

To be continued...... tornado

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:32 am

Praying for you! Nothing is too big for God to handle! With that in mind, as you take comfort in the lessons, this in turn will strengthen you in your walk with the Lord to become more like Him in character and likeness. :)

Philippians 1:11 - "May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation--the righteous character produced in your life by Jesus Christ--for this will bring much glory and praise to God."

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:04 am

Thank you for your comforting words and your prayers. I will add that scripture to my daily devotion to remind me just what God is doing in me.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:10 am

woo hoo

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 pm

Sponsored content