Tree about to fall on my house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tree about to fall on my house

Post by Dreamer of Dreams on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:23 am

I dreamed I was in my house and there was a large tree with a big trunk in front of the house. The gardener was supposed to trim the tree, but accidentally went for the base and right before he sawed through it completely, realized his mistake and left without telling anyone, knowing that this tree could go over any second and fall on the house.

I looked out my window, saw the tree and didn't think about it. I realized there was something wrong, and went back to look and saw with horror that there was about one inch where the gardener did not saw through, and that this was an emergency and we had to get out now before the tree fell and killed everyone.

I tried to see if there could be any way to move the tree without it falling. (For some reason I could see the root was not very deep) But the idea was I didn't know how much time we had, and there was a lot of anxiety about getting out before it fell on top of the house.

There was another part of this dream where across the street there was a large green field, where there used to be a house a long time ago, but now was nothing, except some tree strumps. Somebody said , "You don't want to buy that."

Dreamer of Dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree about to fall on my house

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:47 am

Blessings dear one,

Please pray into this interpretation as I only see in part.

I sensed this dream had to do with a leader/tree in the body of Christ in a church you may even be going to or one that you know. I sense there are peoples like the gardener who has caused this leader to possibly sway by the influence this gardener had on this leaders life into going a certain way and the gardener realized it was wrong, and instead of dealing with it he took off.You realized it could kill or effect the whole house if it fell over,meaning it could kill the house of God,or crush the house of our sweet Beloved, if something was not done.When you went to go and look at it you could see the roots did not run deep. I sense this leader because he or she is not totally grounded in the Lord was easily persuaded by this gardener. You wanted to remove it but you did not know how much time you had. I sense this is the time for intercession. I sense the Lord was showing you the old fields where the house of God once stood but now because of the fall of those who were not deeply rooted in him the house of God no longer existed where it once did.

Precious one, I believe the Lord is giving great insight into a situation so you can intercede on behalf of this leader or leaders and those who are apart of this precious house of the Lord. I sense you are one who carries a strong shepherds heart and carries such a Watchman's mantle.

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer of Dreams on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:35 pm

Thank you. I will pray over your interpretation of my dream This interpretation never occurred to me, but there are definite truths in it. I feel an urgency about this.

Dreamer of Dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top