Ouija board, spiders, Jesus, and heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ouija board, spiders, Jesus, and heaven

Post by patty.farquharlahman on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:54 am

Okay, this is a long one, so please bear with me...

My family and I were on an airplane that landed, but we discovered it was an emergency landing because one of the engines was gone. We were stuck wherever we were, so the airlines put us up for the night at an old Hollywood set that was also a town where people lived. The house we went to had a girl (about 10 years old) living in it who started complaining about what an inconvenience it was for us to be there...we were ruining her "plans". I tried to bring out some compassion in her, but she continued. I became very angry with her, called her a spoiled little brat and said some other nasty things to her out of anger...out of fear for me, she stopped.

I went downstairs to a dining room. The little girl was there and the dining room table began to move by itself. She explained to me that the house was haunted and that they get visitors like this all the time. I heard demonic voices and chanting in the background. Suddenly the table was gone and a Ouija board, still in the box, was on the floor moving around by itself. The voices said "play with me". I said out loud that I'm a Christ follower and refused to play. Suddenly the box top came off and mechanical spiders poured out of it. I began to rebuke the evil spirits in the name of Jesus. They tried to convince me that my rebukes wouldn't stop them, but I kept on speaking the name of Jesus and even began praying in tounges (which I don't normally do in real life) and using the hebrew name for Jesus, Yeshua, in my prayers. The more they mocked me, the harder I prayed and rebuked them in Jesus' name. Eventually, the spiders began returning to the box and it all stopped.

We left the house and there was a groundskeeper outside who began counting down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. All of a sudden a giant snake popped out of the ground about 50 feet with a man riding it. It placed him at the top of a giant stone staircase where a woman standing at the top of it pushed him down to his death. The groundskeeper said this is how the man died and he is forced to relive it every day.

We moved down the street to a new house. It was huge...like a mansion. I kept my children close. My husband was in the backyard and I tried to open the upstairs window to call out to him. I struggled to open it, yelled out, and it closed by itself. I knew this wasn't the "haunted" house so I was puzzled about what was happening with the window. Then someone told me that all the windows in the town do that...there was some kind of force field that kept all the windows closed.

The next thing I knew, it was night, I was out in the street watching my husband. Suddenly a door to one of the town buildings opened and there was a blinding light coming out of the building. Jesus was on the outside motioning for my husband to go in. He was shining bright and clothed in royal robes. I knew this was a sort of portal to heaven. I followed my husband into the building. There were strange creatures and beings all around us...not really scary, but different. When they passed by certain areas, I could see inside them which revealed what they looked like as humans on the earth. It became clear at some point that my husband wasn't really going to heaven at that time, but they had a message for him. They were singing and speaking to him to be courageous, never stop fighting, never give up, etc. Then I woke up.

Can someone please help me understand this? I really feel like God has been speaking to me in my dreams within the past year. Very vivid, detailed dreams with lots of symbols. I would like some help with dream interpretation in general as well as for this specific one. Thanks in advance!

patty.farquharlahman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouija board, spiders, Jesus, and heaven

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi Patty,

Welcome :o)

As you can see, there are two stars under my name, which means I am not an interpreter and I haven't been here very long, so take that into account when you read what I say ok :o) Also, make sure you pray and ask God what your dreams mean, cos' he is the author and therefore the authority... if he gave them to you, he can definitely tell you what they mean! I've been recording my dreams since October 2010, and found this site fairly soon after that. It has been really helpful to be here and learn! I will look forward to seeing more of your posts :o)

When I read the beginning part of your dream... it seemed like I was reading a description of a movie... it seemed to have horror and fantasy style elements to it... it made me wonder if you watch movies of that type and if they have possibly found their way into your dreams... maybe that was suggested to me by the Hollywood facade... I don't watch many movies any more for that reason - they really do invade my dreams :o)

The first paragraph, when you were angry, someone felt inconvenienced by your being there - even though you couldn't help it, is there a situation like that in real life??

The "play with me" paragraph reminded me of my kids asking me to play with them all the time LOL I can see from your response to them in the dream that you probably have nothing to do with the occult... but... does anyone in your family? Even parents - these things sometimes need to be broken in the spirit... (that sounds so spiritual I know... sorry, but there is such a thing as generational curses... even the bible talks about them!) Bottom line is that they did obey you in the end and get back in the box! Interesting that you spoke in tongues when you do not do so normally :o) could it be that God is preparing you for battle? You might need some new gifts in a new battlefront.

The 50 foot snake.... wow - no idea, sorry :o)

You moved house... a mansion... but you didn't feel safe, (cos' you kept your kids close) even though this wasn't the haunted house... a "force" field kept the windows closed.... sounds like an unsafe neighbourhood! Sounds like a place where people don't open windows because they feel unsafe.

Have you moved? Are you planning to move? These were not your houses, you were here because of an emergency, so I don't know for sure, but I don't think they then correspond to your life (like dreaming of your own house does)

Are you in any new/temporary ministry???

Was there a break in the dream when you said "Next thing I knew, it was night" ? Just wondering, because that paragraph was so very different, I felt the scene change as i read it.... so I wondered if it was a significant shift in the dream too.

You are an active participant in the dream... I think that probably means it is to do with your life/family... you mention your children and your husband. You were watching your husband in the street - what was he doing before the door of the town building opened?

The portal to heaven bit.... awesome, encouraging... again I wonder if you are embarking on/in a new ministry where you need that kind of encouragement...

I think my reply is probably longer than your dream :o) Can't help it sorry - I've tried truly :o)

God bless you and your family! I pray Lord that you will show Patty what her dreams mean, Lord I pray you will make any errors I have made glaringly obvious, I pray that you will be with patty and her family as it seems to me they have been/are in something tough and in need of encouragement... Jesus I pray you will be their courage, I pray you will uphold them and shape them for your glory...

Nice to meet you Patty :o)

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:43 am

When Patty followed her husband into the blinding light to heaven, it was literal. I received a message today that Patty died on Saturday night. I'm really amazed by this dream because in it God left a message for Patty's husband:

Be courageous, never stop fighting, never give up.

Only God knows the future. When we have a dream that so obviously speaks of the future, it can only come from one source: Him. The bible says that only God knows the future so only God can show us it in advance. Therefore, it was God who sent this dream to Patty in advance to show her husband that she is in heaven and that God left a message for him.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:57 am

Oh wow! Praise God for her entrance to heaven! I am sorry for her family....their loss. If you have the opportunity Mia, please send them my condolences. I will be praying for them.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:06 am

WOW sorry THIS LEAVE ME SPEECHLESS!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:45 am

A high school friend of her's told me the news. The part that I find absolutely remarkable is that she committed suicide and to me, this is a major encouragement that she is still with Jesus. I totally receive the message and it makes sense to me because the only unforgiveable sin is blasphemy.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:56 am

WOW...after knowing she committed suicide and reading her dream, it seems like she could have been tormented by something, huh? WOW...

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:34 am

that broke my heart...I pray the loss will be easier for the husband as time goes by...they're on my heart..

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Mia,

Our God does not hide anything, this dream amazes me how God preserves truths and his plans for the future at the right time. He is such a speaking God.

Bless you all

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:02 pm

WOW this IS profound! Mia you're so right on, The Lord knows the future and reveals His truth at the right time. Their family is in my prayers and in my heart. I think a lot of people underestimate the Grace of our Lord.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Oh how very sad.

Jesus, I pray for Patty's husband... I ask that you will comfort him, help him with all the what if questions he will be going through. Just be with him Jesus... you are the very best thing... the only thing he needs.

This isn't a playground is it... how very sad.

sigh

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:08 am

It is heartbreaking. I am amazed at how deeply I am affected by the life of someone I have never met, nor even spoken to when the common thread is God. I sent her husband a copy of the dream which was encouraging him and shared with him my thoughts on it. I pray that God ministers to him through it and that he receives it.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:11 am

You are so right, Laura. I don't think any of us have the smallest clue of how deep God's grace and everlasting lovingkindness go.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top