my sister's dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my sister's dream

Post by Renewed on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:21 am

My sister Wanda dream about our mom who is deceased.
Dream:
my sister was in a old house,(maybe our childhood home) in the Kitchen, she looked and saw our mother with a bag full of clothes on her back leaving. She went to the Dining Room where my mom was at, and our mom had a sad look on he face. Our mom did not looked like herself but as a different person. My sister asked her what is wrong? our mom said, because I am leaving, my sister asked why? Did Daddy do something to you? Our mom said no,then my sister asked why are you leaving? and our mom whispered in her ear, because I am going to die in thirty days, then my sister told our mom "it might not be as bad as you think". MY sister said she was trying to cheer our mom up...then my sister woke up.

her feelings were confused..........unsure what it was all about......... At first she thought she will die in 30 days then she shrug it off. But what stayed with my sister wia our mom was really sad that in 30 days she will die.

Renewed

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my sister's dream

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi Renewed, Sometimes we dream of the deceased simply because we miss them. Your sister seeing your mom as sad, could be seeing herself as sad. And when your sister was concoling your mom in her dream by saying "it might not be as bad as you think" she may have been consoling herself. I feel it is normal to dream of the people who have passed over, due to our emotional connection to them. I am not sure about the part where she questioned her on wheather "Daddy did anything to her, other than maybe that is a strong memory for her.. I hope this helps, This is not an entrapation, just my thoughts. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:08 pm

It's a good thought Lori lane

Thanks

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:56 pm

Renewed,

The old house was one of the keys in that dream...What can you do with a old house? You either have to tear it down or fix it up if it is on a good foundation...Leaving your mom out of the dream completely tells me what you are looking for. Your sister had this dream because of her standing with the Lord...There is things that is in her heart that He is trying to tear down and make anew.

But first she must let go of the past to step out into a brand new day. where she was trying to cheer someone up, Jesus told His disciples that the comforter could not come until He asended up to the Father. Only after death could the comforter come....He is sending the comforter to her...Now what she does is up to her...

Maybe, she needs to get off by herslef and just really cry out to God. Revival in the spirit is completely different from church revival.. Tell her to allow God to perform His miracles in her and to just hold Him by The Hand..

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top