Leaving sets of keys or a key in two establishments where I feel Im meant to be in ministry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaving sets of keys or a key in two establishments where I feel Im meant to be in ministry

Post by John7 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:01 am

Hi all

Sometime ago I believed the Lord called me into two different types of ministries. One relating to ministering to be people in a certain sport which I've been involved in, and another ministry a particular type of art.

I have had two seperate dreams. One dream I was at the gym where this sport is played with a number of people, and I got my keys and left my keys on the key rack in this gym. In another dream I was at this arts establishment, and I left my key at the main office at this arts establishment. I got the impression that leaving my keys at these two places where I feel im called to minister, may mean I am going to have full authority in those places. Having the keys in my mind means some kind of authority over that area, what also comes to mind is when Jesus said to Peter I give you the keys to the kingdom, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven etc.

I would welcome anyones comments and help on this. God bless

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving sets of keys or a key in two establishments where I feel Im meant to be in ministry

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Hi John,

I think you are right... not that that matters, :blah: but it does resonate with me too on target

Can I ask some things that came to mind?

Were they "your keys" as in, your car/house keys, or were they special keys in some way?

If you left them there, (and they are "your" keys), does it say something to you about putting your life down or on hold for this ministry???

The other thought I had... did you perhaps leave your keys in these spots so you could move about unhindered by having to carry them around (I only thought of this because I leave my handbag at the front desk if I go to the gym - so that I can do the exercise and not have to carry it/risk it being stolen.)

Bless you,

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving sets of keys or a key in two establishments where I feel Im meant to be in ministry

Post by John7 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Hi there Grey Butterfly,

I really appreciate your comments and reply.

What you say does resonate well with me. I think your right about putting my life on hold in those areas. I understand what you mean about leaving your bag at the front desk at the gym, it does help you to move about unhindered. I think the Lord is telling me to leave my life in those areas and literally make a life move into those areas. Generally if you leave your bag or keys somewhere, it means your going to be established and moving around freely in that area.

Anyway Grey Butterfly, I really appreciate your thoughts and thankyou for sharing.

God bless you abundantly

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm glad John :o)

Bless you in your ministries.... it is great that God is leading you and blessing you with his gifts! And great that you are not burying them :o)

Jesus please be with John in a special way today, please be the voice in his ear saying this is the way, walk in it.

Open doors for him Lord, and usher him through to anywhere you would have him be.

Amen.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top