Double Duvet Covering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Double Duvet Covering

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:54 pm

In this dream I was at a worship service and I had just finished singing with our praise group and I was suppose to speak. The place looked like a hall with lot's of chairs. As I started to speak, people began to talk over me and some decided to pick up their chairs and go on the stage with them. When I turned around the entire stage was crowded with people and their chairs. I remember getting some what upset and I excused myself I was hoping my pastor friend would follow me but she didn't. I ended up going to the washroom and I was in this stall and I remember thinking how come I can't move around and I realized that my duvet cover (dark green and burgandy flowers irl) was around my back as a covering and it was big, heavy and puffy. I remember thinking this is so cumbersome but I guess I will get used to it. I came out and washed my hands and saw a few people getting ready for a show in another hall. They were hip hop artists and they kept talking about this man by the name of Johnny Blanket.

Anyway, I left the washroom with my big duvet cover wrapped around me and went back into the hall. I noticed the chairs were back to where they belong and the worship team was singing away. I saw my pastor friend there praying for someone at the back of the church, they were so drunk in the Spirit they couldn't even stand. I was about to make my way up to the front of the hall and she called me over and started to pray. She prayed that I was like Cinderella that I knew my inheritance and that others were keeping me down, but not to fear as like Cinderalla having a supernatural encounter. So I too will have a supernatural encounter that will change my mindset and thoughts on who I am. And that others will see who I truly am. After she stated this I was on the floor with my duvet trying despearately to get up...end of dream.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top