Tornadoes, tornado of fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornadoes, tornado of fire

Post by shany on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:02 pm

I had a dream about tornadoes. First off I am from the Bahamas and we donít have tornadoes here. 2 weeks ago we had a very small one so I donít know if thatís why I dreamt about it. In my dream I looked outside and to my left two small tornadoes were trying to form, but they didnít touch down. I was also deciding if I should anoint the house doors or not, but I did. In the distance after the two tornadoes went away a big tornado formed in the distant. It looked like a category 4 tornado. It was bad. I saw house buildings being destroyed. I closed my front door and when I opened it back up everything was on fire and there was this huge tornado of fire. I started repent and praying and pleading the blood of Jesus. There were a lot of males around me in the dream mostly teenagers and there was a child. I remember checking on a child Iím not sure if it was my little boy. The tornado took long to get to my house. I kept checking and opening the door and asking if the tornado reached yet. When it got close to the house it went back up passed over my house and formed again behind the house and kept on going. I was relieved. I also went to check on my friend when I got to her house I they were ok. I notice the house door was anointed.

What does this means?

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornadoes, tornado of fire

Post by Deborah on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 pm

A tornado speaks to me of destruction. I'd say the enemy is trying to come against you and yours, but as long as you stay close to the Lord, you'll come out okay.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:25 pm

I have to agree with Debra. Tornadoes usually indicate a life threatning event. For me they are usually literal. Anoint your home with oil and stay close to the Father. Stay in the word. We will be praying in agreement with you. Keep us posted.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:01 pm

I love it when people agree with me. lol!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:44 pm

rofl

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shany on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 pm

A while back i was told by my pastor to leave my husband well not really told but was warned. He says he sees death. My marriage was not good at all. Only God kept me. I have had natural and unnatural attacks. The only happy moments in my marriage was my two children. Other than that my husband tormented me through the entire marriage. I was never good enough. It was rough. i have left him, so why this dream.

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:10 pm

I think the key here is when you say "The tornado took long to get to my house." I think the Category 4 tornado could have been your marriage, but some other storm is up ahead and just hasn't reached you. The good news is you see it coming, it passes by without harming you because you've prayed ,repented, and called on Jesus' name and once the storm is gone, you're relieved.

Two of my sisters were at least indirectly killed by their abusive husbands, so good for you for getting out of that situation.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shany on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:46 am

Sorry to hear about your sisters. Thanks for your support!

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:36 pm

you\\'re welcome! I share that story about my sisters hoping it will be a wakeup call for women out there who think their abusive spouses will just magically change one day.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shany on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:54 pm

I stayed in my marriage for 3 years. I took a lot of crap. I was faithful through it all. I am glad I went through that because i am stronger. But women need not to be afraid to leave when God says "let go and let God. Finally God gave me the release to go.

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Shany & Deborah,

I also have been in an abusive marriage. It took me 5 years to get out but I did. Have to say it was tough but it was good to leave. Praise God for giving me the strength to do what I needed to do. So amen on all your posts.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Shany and Connie,
I'm proud of you for having the courage to leave abusive husbands and not turning into casualties like my sisters. My sisters were very intelligent, beautiful women who deserved better than what they got and so do you.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shany on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:28 pm

thank you

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:17 pm

big hug 2 thank you

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:22 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:I have to agree with Debra. Tornadoes usually indicate a life threatning event. For me they are usually literal. Anoint your home with oil and stay close to the Father. Stay in the word. We will be praying in agreement with you. Keep us posted.

:

Thanks for the interpretation of a tornado. Recently I dreamt I was caught in a tornado that spun me around and took me somewhere. At least I know to expect an event, but to know the Lord will get me through it.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butrflie50 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:56 pm

I agree with Deborah , but usually God gives visions so that when things do happen, you know the reason why they are happening and to know He is not taken off guard in your circumstance. He usually is giving the ending before the beginning to prepare us.
Just remember a tornado is a wind storm that tears and pulls everything out that is not grounded in its path, and the new growth comes after that. Sort of like out with the old and in with the new. It is a process that causes for new beginnings after the storm.

God Bless.

butrflie50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shany on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Once again i have been warned that if I were to go back to my husband I would surely die. Thanks for the replies.

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by postmodernseer on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 am

Interesting, because I just posted about five fire storms, and ya, know what, I can now say they were more like tornado's raining fire.

Yes, I have anointed my house, with blessed oil. I pray for protection daily and live knowing God has sent His angels to protect me and my family. Also, don't forget to bless your family daily, bless them coming in, bless them going out, and pray for protection from the enemy.

This is a good sign, that if you stay in the presence of the Lord, then you will be protected while the storm is passing by.

God Bless You!!!

postmodernseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top