Reposted 4 times-need some honest opinions/interpretations, and confirmations please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reposted 4 times-need some honest opinions/interpretations, and confirmations please

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:50 pm

At first I had thought these dreams were about a college prep school I desire to send my kids to. I now think differently. I think this might be about a church that we just started going to. I will highlight in red the things that make me think this and would LOVE any feedback to see if I'm missing something here...or to see if there is a warning of any sort in here God is trying to show me.

Dream #1
I remember a school being connected to this church. In this dream I was actually going to work in the daycare portion of the school. The school had many classrooms, down two or three different hallways. These were regular classrooms with doors and glass windows. There were women hall monitors in the hallways. The child-care portion was at the end of one of the hallways and it was 2 different rooms that were connected with a half-wall (about chest high) between the two rooms...the roof was that of a picnic covering at a park-like a pavilion with the exception that the half-wall ALSO wrapped around the perimeter of the entire child center portion. There was not glass in the windows/openings from the half wall that connected to the roof of the pavilion. It was nap-time and the kids were all sleeping on cots. Teachers were around. It was kinda dark, not very well lit. I got a job at this child-care portion....

I just noticed tonight that this church has a child care built on that I never noticed before. The designated area for the children to play outdoors, has a HALF brick wall all around it with bars that go up to keep the children secure, its in a busy urban area and its attached to the church. This is an outreach ministry of this church to the public. I must say, this child center is very high quality.

Dream #2
Ok, I dont remember all of this dream, but I do remember being in a more traditional church. It felt familiar to somewhere I have been IRL but I cant put my finger on it... I can remember seeing a few people in the foyer...but I was not IN that part of the dream. I was observing them, like watching a movie. I felt like one of them was the pastor, didn't recognize any of the people. Seemed like the others were trying to impress the pastor. Not sure why I thought that, body language didn't seem to give any clues and I couldn't hear what they were thinking. They were walking into the sanctuary. I was in a church pew...seemed as though I was up above the sanctuary, maybe like in a balcony...but I couldn't see out at all. I remember not even being able to sit up in this church pew. It was all white all around me. I was all cramped up in this pew, kind of in fetal position. I remember thinking, "There is just not enough room in here! They need to add on!" ***When I first had this dream, it felt familiar to me like I had been there before...but then I remembered the 1st dream (that I never posted) that was connected to this dream! Thats why it felt familiar!

Just heard the Pastor say they are adding on to the church, ready to purchase another building.

Dream #3
The dream starts out with me attending this church on a Sunday morning. The worship was horrible. I could hardly stand to stay in the sanctuary for much longer. I remember feeling SO out of place with the women my age. They all had really out of date hair styles like they were stuck in the 80's. They were all nice though. They were all very traditional stay home moms. Ones that were good at gardening, cooking, baking, sewing etc. I am so blessed to be a stay home mom iRL but I am NOT the greatest cook, I DONT sew or garden...and could NEVER homeschool my kids. I think all those things are great, they just aren't really me, which is ok. I am happy the way God made me, yet I can appreciate others gifts as well. In my dream I just felt REALLY out of place though, like I was the only one that didn't belong. Even though in my dream these women were all my age (they seemed kinda frumpy to me), yet I looked and felt like I was 15 yrs younger than all of them. I made an attempt to stay, yet couldn't take it any longer because the worship was SO awful and I left for the parking lot. While on my way out, I tried to get an application for the school. I remember seeing the parking lot as well with lots of cars-lots of different colored cars.

Next phase~ I was trying it again at a second shot at trying to make it through the worship service. Once again it was horrible, TOO traditional for my taste, and kinda STALE. I did make it through the worship service to part of the sermon. But the sermon was so DRY. I couldn't make it through even 5 or 10 min! Cant remember anything that was preached. I remember heading for the parking lot again, wondering what others thought of me leaving before service was even over a second time! I could see people staring and looking at me as I left.

The worship in this church is not what I am used to...it is outdated compared to where we came from. I also believe worship is worship and that we can make the best of it by just focusing on our own worship experience and not comparing. So far it seems though that the women seem a little outdated, but I have not truly gotten to know anyone yet. My true feelings are Im not sure if I will fit in. The sermon was good, but WAY different than what Im used to. It was more teaching and the church we came from is VERY prophetic. Which again is not bad, just different.

Am I missing anything here?? Any thoughts, encouragement, or confirmation??
P.S. sorry about the length

Last edited by Daisy on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposted 4 times-need some honest opinions/interpretations, and confirmations please

Post by Macleod on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:46 am

Hi Daisy,
I just wanted to keep you encouraged. I just love how God talks to us in so many ways and was wondering if there are verses in the bible that you're being lead to? Maybe a worship song or part of a song you can't stop singing. He's such a faithful God who will try in many ways to tell you what is on His heart. Continue to put all your trust in Him to give you understanding.
With Love in Jesus.
Rochelle

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reposted 4 times-need some honest opinions/interpretations, and confirmations please

Post by Daisy on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Thanks Rochelle, very good thoughts! Themes that seem to keep coming up are about His LOVE, how He has rescued me, and calling me to His secret place, and for me to find rest. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:47 am

You are so blessed!! As we honour and trust in God and lift up the name of Jesus then our spirit draws close.

A bit of testimony...This Sunday Jesus lifted everything off me. My mind had been so polluted with worries and who knows what else that I had been holding onto, but now I feel absolutely free and at peace. Today I was drawn to Hebrews 4:1; 3; 8-11 - resting in God. As I read this I thought "I want to stay right here, I have no desire to go back to the other side" I then suddenly remembered a dream I had last night - It was Sunday (day of rest) we were walking down to our church IRL (a church that is alive and on fire for Jesus) but my husband wanted to take a ferry to a small church on the other side of a river, I had no desire to go to the other side, I felt it was empty (spiritually), I wanted to stay here on this side.
I feel the dream was showing me my heart - I have no desire to go to that place which was empty, I want to stay here and rest in the freedom, peace and love that I found in God when I finally put my faith in Him. I praise our Lord for His Grace and His Mercy!!

Go to His secret place and rest in His abundant Love for You!!
With love in Jesus
x

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:51 am

Daisy,

Thanking you for reposting and giving the details... the interpretations comes from God, the more God is revealed to us the more his secrets is open to us spiritually. Its amazing when he gives us dreams, in finding the meaning we are actually finding HIM, because no interpretation comes without prayer and checking up with him.

I felt to post something previously on your REPOST-CURLED UP IN FETAL POSTION IN A WHITE CHURCH PEW??? dream, but could not yesterday, but am finding it being repeated here in DREAM 3, so I will share from here what I felt But the rest I shall just give thoughts. I will share HONESTLY what I have even though I am lacking the right words though. According to me most of what you put in RED. seems to agree as possible meaning of the scenarios.

your spirit is in the searching for the TRUE ways of the Lord and you really want his face in worship, the danger you should watch however is comparison, there is no comparison standard in worship,even with the dull church as this or THE BEST one. (DREAM 2)
There are two things that I believe you are searching in the physical
( a school for the children and a place of worship) even though I will take both of these to display a symbolic meaning. Spiritually you are not fitting in the place of worship ( church) your heart is yearning for an encounter with God, good worship, prophetic church etc sometimes these things may just be of sight, worship by sight. Remember worship happens within you,spiritual encounter is within, as it happens in the altar of your heart there comes a true fulfillment. Joh 4:20...... consider not where to worship as much as how to worship, jesus speaks of time to worship the father in spirit. The samaritan woman, thought worship is best offered facing MT Gerazim, while jews though of Jerusalem as a power base for worship BUT the father just want to be known in spiritually intimacy, we can not control how others worship!sing, dance etc. We just have to be worship ourselves and living sacrifices thats when fulfilment comes and so no need to look for glory elsewhere. THE LORD WANTS TO BRING YOU UP AS HIS CHILD/BAIBE, AND AS A CHILD THERE IS A KINDERGARTEN FOR YOU TO ABIDE, THIS MAY BE JUST WITHIN THE SPACE IN YOUR HEART.

Remember not to neglect the assembly of brethren, fellowship But your heart should be already deep in him that the outer manifestation of worship and set ups should not shift you emotionally. The kind of worship in DREAM 2, is foul,pastor pleasers,the type of worship you would find in some churches--I believe in this new church. However God wants you to worship by his standard, by spirit and truth. I think a challenge for you to be an inner seeker. I believe you are going to see more in this congregatioin----the church in dream 2 is same as one in dream 3. Yearn to FIT with jesus and not with worship style!!!!

I have shared the school in DREAM 1 symbolically, am aware you are looking for a school in IRL . God wants to baby feed you in his word,his truth,as he prepares you to be inner seeker thus you shall not look for woorship buT be WORSHIP.

I pray as you worship you shall be blessed with brethren, and all your heart desires shall be met in relations to your family.

I have honestly shared what i felt for now! Take what blesses you .
I was meant to be a blessing.......so God bless you.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Thank you macleod for sharing! I really appreciate it! huggins

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Peter thank you for blessing me with this interpretation!! What a blessing you are to this site!!! My heart bears witness to every word you have wrote! The only one question I am left with is the 'job' at the school. I understand your comments about God wanting to 'school' me right now, and I feel that is truly what is going on right now. My one question is if you think that there is a 'job' (spiritually to pour out to others in this local body) for me to do at this church, in addition to me truly becoming worship? Or is that the job that needs to be accomplished here, within me?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:21 am

I believe God wants to work both WITHIN and THROUGH you. You abide in the vine, the results is much fruits extending to others around you.(ministry)

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:23 am

would you read john the all of chapter 15?

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:30 am

Thank you once again! That is a great reference~I read the whole thing! This fits completely with all the things God has been speaking to my heart personally! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my post! Bless you!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top