Being robbed and could not count on the church for help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being robbed and could not count on the church for help.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Hello and blessings. Please bear with me a lot happened.

Dream,

I was at my church function and a little girl about three years old was sick and people were getting ready to pray for her and out of her little mouth she says, " No I need an African girl to pray for me then I will be healed." I was shocked and I said, "Out of the mouth of babes. Then I was told by my pastors wife that we needed something so I went to the trailer I was living in with my friends who are like parents to me only we were parked on the side of the road in a parking lot next to a store. The trailer was like a travel trailer, but on the inside it was like a huge house. I had to look something up on my GPS and my computer. So I am on the GPS and computer outside at a picnic table, we had other things out there like BBQ stuff and it was very safe to leave things there with out it getting stolen. Then these two ladies walked by and they needed some help or they had asked me questions about something and their house was near by. They asked if I would come with them to their house which was across the way from the trailer to show me something they had a question about. After I am done with talking with them I come back to the trailer and part of the stuff was stolen ,and I am like oh no! My GPS was gone and so was my laptop computer. I am like oh no it is getting dark and my friends are not back and my pastors wife calls and asks me if I got what they needed. I had told her some stuff where ripped off and that I was all by myself and I would have liked it if she someone could come stay with me that night. My pastors wife did not respond all she cared about was getting what the church needed. I knew I could not count on her or the church. It gets dark outside and I had a feeling who ever stole during the day would come back at night and I was afraid. Well I heard the robbers outside and I called the lady who is like a mom to me crying as I told her the rest of the stuff got stolen and could she please come help me and that I knew I could not rely on my pastors wife and that I was scared. The next thing I know these three guys I knew in the dream not IRL came out of no where to help me. I cried I was relieved that came and I felt safe and told my friend on the phone my guy friends came to help me and one of the guys took the phone to tell my friend that they would handle the issue.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being robbed and could not count on the church for help.

Post by MaMaZ on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm

John 10: 9 - 10 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I believe this dream is showing you that what ever is about to unfold seek the Lord, for man is unable to keep the thief/devil at bay, putting your trust in man will cause you to come under attack from the forces of principality. I believe the Girl who is sick is warning you that the church or fellowship (present/future) you are within has no anointing and she is calling for another(Spirit of God) way to be healed. You speaking the word of God ‘out of the mouth of babes’ is an indication, a spiritual one that the Lord is seeking pure praise unhindered maybe by mans will or and impure heart.

The furniture stolen and the goods belonging to you I perceive are the gifts that are stolen away from you by the devil these gifts are given by the Holy Spirit. It could mean the word of God you receive if it is not held the thief comes and steals even that blessing from your life. I know you not but I ask, do you find it easy to understand the word of God that is shared with you? Does your fellowship encourage you to not only read the word, but also use the words truth in your life? Without it the thief will Rob you senseless the devil if you give him and inch he will take a mile, he will attack till you have nothing left to go on with (castdown).

But the goodness of God will keep away the forces of principalities, Jesus will cast out if you ask him all denomic forces. Pray without ceasing continue to praise God regardless of circumstances that come your way. Be mindful always watch your gates, I believe the Lord wants to take you to another level spiritually if you choose this path and put your trust in Jesus you will be blessed abundantly.

I believe the 2 women are symbolic to the lusts of the flesh, do not be mislead into believing a little side step from God’s truth is ok in the eyes of God, it is written if you love me you will abide in my commandments. I feel also that because you trusted in man (seeking the church and its people) Jesus wants you to call on him ask him to intervene he will touch others through his Holy Spirit and they will bless you with spiritual growth and Holy Spirit wisdom from above.

When it gets dark I feel this to be a warning for you to seek God before your situations/burdens become too heavy and through the weight of your burdens you fall under its weight. (I was scared) fear is not of God, I believe you realize man/women is unable to help you and Jesus being the gentlemen steps in and sends his Angels. (3 men) What a wonderful dream though we fail everyday Jesus in his unique way sends us understanding of his will in our lives. Father in the name of Jesus I thank you Lord for the honor of sharing thy truth unto God in Jesus name be all the Glory, Amen

I pray this word brings you peace and understanding of Gods loving mercy and saving grace.. Hallelujah!!

it is written (Psalm 5:1 – 3) Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Hello and blessings, I will pray into this but none of it bares witness. I am not one who in engaged in sin and my heart totally belongs to the Lord. I also do not put faith in anyone my faith is in the one who never disappointments.

I personally believe this was a demonic attack dream.

Thanks for the revealing your thoughts.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:25 am

I apologize for the misunderstanding I did not mean you were sinning I was using the examples literally because of the revelation I perceived within the dream. Each explanation given was used in context to the interpretation, that being if you were to follow through with what you were seeing within your dream the events explained might possibly come to pass without the Spirit of God leading you. Sorry about this I assume sometimes everyone sees as I see, and because I believe I forget to explain what the Holy Spirit is revealing within me.

This is a warning dream as you say for me I have very seldom seen such a dream plainly unfold so vividly like it is in your dream. You are correct in saying this was a spiritual attack but God is revealing greater depths within this dream for you to seek him. We cry out for deliverance when we are cast down and perfectly describe our needs when we fall by the wayside, but sometimes we are led by seducing spirits away from Gods truth without even realizing it. Remember to beware of false prophets who can disguise themselves as sheep but are ravaging wolf s ready to plunder and destroy the goodness of any child of God. Jesus even went deeper in explaining this further using this as an instruction to keep watch declaring these false prophets would deceive even the ELECT of God.

Once again sorry for the confusion and Spiritual downer this was not my intent. To God Be all the Glory, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top