Repost - Can someone please help me with this dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Can someone please help me with this dream?

Post by baffling on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:18 am

Can someone please help me with this dream?

In my dream it was night time and I was a passenger among many on a giant boat in the middle of the sea. In the center of the boat were three (3)rooms that had burned while everyone slept. Only the charred wooden frames remained. People were crowded around saying, "How could this happen?". The rooms were only visible through three very large picture windows. Kind of like a display the museum. People would walk past to look through the windows and were shocked by the damage, but they continued on their way minding their own business. I heard my father's voice say, "The wood is burned, but only on the surface. If you take off the top layer the wood underneath is still good. We just need to sand them down and rebuild the walls around them".

Then, I found myself in a small dining room where I used. While workers in the next room were taking decorations to adorn the burnt rooms. I was collecting the fanciest of the little trinckets and decorations and placing them on shelves in the dining room. A young boy, about 8-10 years old appeared in the room and stood next to me. He was helping a man who was a well dressed servant or butler. The servant took the best of the decorations that I was putting on the shelves and used them to decorate the dinner table behind me. Not sure, but for a moment I thought I was the child, but at the same time I wasn't.

On another shelf I saw a decorative cedar box that was used to hold coasters. It stood out from the fancy decorations which were gold, brass, silver because it seemed to be made hastily or by a novice. I thought they would be good to protect the table from being damaged by the drinking water, but the servant did not want it because it did not match the table and he said, "Only the finest things were selected for the table". The child and I felt sorry for the wood trincket because it was handmade giving it value.

Then, I saw a woman that was recently expelled from one of our shelters. She was helping the pastor get volunteers to repair the burnt rooms but nobody on the ship wanted to clean them because of the smell of burnt wood. The woman led the the reluctant workers by saying, "Sometimes we have to just humbly bow our heads down and be grateful for the opportunity to serve". With that said, the people were silenced, bowed their heads and went to work feeling humbled by her words. Yet, some still asked if they could wear perfume to mask the smell of burnt wood. The pastor told them, "Others before already tried that. I wouldn't recommend that. The smell of different perfurmes mixed together would be nauseating and it would only smell like burnt wood and perfume". She suggested no perform at all.

Afterwards, I envisioned the boat going up a rollercoaster and I was sitting in the back of the boat. As the boat cranked over the first hill I was terrified that the boat would break in half while at the top of the hill because the burnt rooms in the middle of the boat had not been repaired yet. Then I woke up.

baffling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost - Can someone please help me with this dream?

Post by Lioness on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 am

i am just wondering if the boat could stand for your church or a ministry situation?

Lioness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by baffling on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:47 pm

That is one thought that crossed my mind, but there is so much going in this dream. I never remember what I dream, but I remember this one like my name.

baffling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:45 am

This dream seems to be suggesting that there are repairs that needs to be done in regards to possibly the shelters or another project that you are apart of. The good thing is the fire hasn't burnt the foundation, only the surface and as a result can be dealt with, however if that is not dealt with it may begin to affect the foundation. Other people on the outside sees what is going on, it is evident to them. It seems also as if people were not being watchful and alert as they should be, but sleeping and that is why the fire was able to burn the three rooms. But it seems that near to the end everyone is pitching to help, there may be a few complaints here and there. Some persons may not want to take the time and make the effort to help with the repair but instead just wants to hide/mask what is going on (that is what I think the perfume represents) But those complaints should not be allowed to prevent repairing what needs to be repaired. Things have to be properly repaired.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:53 pm

This dream is definately from the Lord. It speaks of your ministry. You "boat" is one that brings God's children through troubled waters. These ones that you have taken into your boat are damaged/singed from fire/trials. The trials that these little ones will have faced will be appalling to most. Your father's voice, is the Father's voice. He is directing recovery; guiding you through this process to help them. (Sometimes when a piece of wood is only singed on the outside, it can actually toughen the wood, making it stronger.) emphasis * the rebuilding the walls around them- denotes spiritual protection. In this, you would be their watchman on the wall. The decorations/trinkets are the inner talents that are God given to each one of these intrusted to your care. You will help them bring these talents to the table. The cedar box and coasters are not so clear to me- I believe the Holy Spirit is expressing how you will find value in all such God given talent-even if not as easily recognized by others. There is great strength in the one who is rejected- she will be allowed to lead others because of her humbled station. The last part of your dream is very significant! There will be some ashamed of the obvious "damage" that these little ones will have encountered. But, the pastor and the woman are wise in their expression of refusal of the perfume to "mask" the damage. The smell of burnt wood- coming from one who had escaped the Fire- would be a pleasing smell to our heavenly Father. A reminder of His infinite grace and mercy. The roller coaster denotes a perilous ride that this ministry will encounter- it dosen't show you the outcome yet, but your heart and mind are focused on its' overall well being. I will continue praying about this dream and write further if God directs.

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 pm

sraines11 wrote:This dream is definately from the Lord. It speaks of your ministry. You "boat" is one that brings God's children through troubled waters. These ones that you have taken into your boat are damaged/singed from fire/trials. The trials that these little ones will have faced will be appalling to most. Your father's voice, is the Father's voice. He is directing recovery; guiding you through this process to help them. (Sometimes when a piece of wood is only singed on the outside, it can actually toughen the wood, making it stronger.) emphasis * the rebuilding the walls around them- denotes spiritual protection. In this, you would be their watchman on the wall. The decorations/trinkets are the inner talents that are God given to each one of these intrusted to your care. You will help them bring these talents to the table. The cedar box and coasters are not so clear to me- I believe the Holy Spirit is expressing how you will find value in all such God given talent-even if not as easily recognized by others. There is great strength in the one who is rejected- she will be allowed to lead others because of her humbled station. The last part of your dream is very significant! There will be some ashamed of the obvious "damage" that these little ones will have encountered. But, the pastor and the woman are wise in their expression of refusal of the perfume to "mask" the damage. The smell of burnt wood- coming from one who had escaped the Fire- would be a pleasing smell to our heavenly Father. A reminder of His infinite grace and mercy. The roller coaster denotes a perilous ride that this ministry will encounter- it dosen't show you the outcome yet, but your heart and mind are focused on its' overall well being. I will continue praying about this dream and write further if God directs.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My spirit agrees!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you! God bless you. Just a few more Q's ;o)

Post by baffling on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:57 am

Thank you for your response. It is comforting to know that God spoke to me. I am still trying to grasp how someone like me would receive such a message from God himself. Amazing! I am humbled by it, truly humbled. I am a volunteer for the women's ministry. I don't offer any biblical teachings and I work offsite, away from the church. I just help with employment skills so you have confirmed my feeling that this dream was meant for the ministry leaders. When I woke up from this dream I felt a very strong desire tell someone at the church because I knew there was a lot of turmoil between three leaders. I was worried about the roller coaster ride more than anything.

If you don't mind, I have a few more questions/comments:
Is there any significance to number of rooms that were burned?
I am confused how I would be the watchman?
I loved that you said the trinkets were inner talents, but who was the child that stood next to me feeling sorry for the trinkets, the one helping set the servant? Why did I feel like I was the child and sometimes not?
Who was the servant at the table?

Regarding the cedar box/trinket that the servant rejected, I didn't think it was important at the time, and maybe it still isn't, but I was making a mailbox for my house and wrestled between making it a house or church. I have three apartments in my house so the mailbox had three mail slots. I purchased a small unfinished wooden birdcage because it looked like a steeple, but I couldn't get the right look right so I never put it on. In my dream the wooden trinket reminded me of the steeple I tried to make. No sure if that matters at all.

Thank you for your beautiful interpretation. I truly believe this was from the Lord. I thank God for your gift and thank you for sharing it with me.

God bless you. I look forward to hearing from you again.

baffling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by baffling on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Ah! I know what the "Watchman on the Wall" means now. Awesome, yet powerfully intimidating at the same time. It all makes sense now that I know what that means.

baffling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by baffling on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:46 pm

You'd be amazed! I am sure the person tha was expelled was a. leader and former client. She is now in leadership again and in a higher position. Her growth was one that challenged many of us, especially me. We definfely came out f this singed and more aware of our weaknesses. We are no longer workng togegher, but are workng on rebuilding. I posted another dream that i feel was proohetic as it happened shortly before the fall out manifested. An thoughts?

baffling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by baffling on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Typos. Sorry, need glasses.

baffling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by baffling on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:54 pm

I am jot sure about this part, but as i was working fr the church i was seeking talented people who knew how to paint design and all sorts f talent t redecorate one of the ministries and processes/administrative stuff for others. I actually felt like the rejected one the whole time because the leader i had the conflict wth was very intimidated by me and was at times hostile. I felt no one listened to me but at the same gime i was happy and overjoyed with everything i had accomplished. I guess i was upset that everyone saw her bad behavior and no one did anything. At least , it appeared that way to me.

baffling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top