Old Dream of Archangels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old Dream of Archangels

Post by Timothy on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:07 am

About 7 years ago I had a dream that I still remember as if it was yesterday. I was sleeping in my bed when two men walked into my bedroom. One sat by my bedside (next to the pillow) and the other stood by my feet. I knew immediately that they were the archangels Gabriel and Michael. Gabriel was by my bedside. He said I will do great work for Jesus. He further said when the time come they will return. I woke up immediately. I was shaken and scared. Do these great servants of our Most High visit mere mortals like me in this day and age or was it my poor tired subconscious playing games with me? Day and night for the past 7 years I have wondered about this.

Timothy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old Dream of Archangels

Post by ditte3 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:31 am

Dear Timothy
Peace be with you.
I'm not an expert interpreter at all,maybe these are just my thoughts.
If this dream and meassage was from the Lord,He will show you in it's own time.Just wait on the Lord.I had dreams which became clear only some time (days,weeks,months,years later).Sometimes dreams are easily understood.Just wait on the Lord.Ask him for wisdom and to revealHis truth about it.
Did you have other dream since then?
Do you remember anything else about the dream?
Please tell us.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 pm

I was sleeping in my bed when two men walked into my bedroom. Daniel 10:8 Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength One sat by my bedside (next to the pillow) and the other stood by my feet. Daniel 10:9 yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground. He said I will do great work for Jesus. He further said when the time come they will return. Daniel 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince. . I knew immediately that they were the archangels Gabriel and Michael. Gabriel was by my bedside. Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Amazing brother commit to the ways of the Lord and I believe the prophecy of the book of Daniel will be revealed to thee. Most people in earth believe but no one knows the truth but the message clearly stated here is Michael the ark Angel and Gabriel were the messengers, read the prophecy of Daniel and God give you understanding in the name of Jesus… Hallelujah!!

woo hoo

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top