gone to the usa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gone to the usa

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:51 am

drm;i hav traveled to the usa, wow im with some other people i kinda know,im trying to do the money exchange thing,then looked at a business to buy,it included a house worth $995.000. a bit much 4 me,then im in an open air crusade,playing my guitar,as i begin to worship people begin to get healed,delivered,and saved,i can feel God arrive on the scene,its a orsome experiance,then i look down on the ground,there are 3 tarantulas in the grass with fangs the size of snakes,they freak me out what flower D

Last edited by dreamster on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gone to the usa

Post by Cholette on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:01 am

Yikes Dreamster!!!!! The spiders really stuck out to me. Go to the "Symbols" thread and click on the Dictionary post that Mia has there and look up spiders. I just read it and it's quite a bit of information there and see if anything there ministers to you regarding that part of your dream.

Do you have a desire to come to the USA and minister in song? Do you have that ministry where you are now? I think that is awesome!!

Let me know when you come...I need to meet my crazy friend (I mean that in a good way) lol!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:03 am

yeah no worries,gotta go flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:47 pm

The spiders stand out to me here dreamster. Spiders have many meanings and can be symbolic. By the way you discribed them I am thinking they may be normal looking. If so it could be a injury or in your case number of injury's that may happen or it could also be saying that you will see 3 spiders. Did they look like normal spiders? The rest of the dream I believe is telling you that the Lord is showing you a large healing ministry.....He is entrusting it to you. I believe the move to the USA means that you will travel to another country and it could mean here but may just be symbolic for another foreign country. The spiders may indicate a series of attacks against that ministry. I believe the large house and dollar amount is the Lord giving you unmerrited favor financially. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Christ,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:03 pm

First you are traveling, which means to me you are moving forward, from your past home country to your new home country. From your past to your future. An open field or an open air crusade is usually a sign of personal growth. I believe you have been going through a lot of that. The part about the business, I am not sure. Maybe someone else will have that part..

For sure and most obviouse you will minister unto the our Lord in worship with song and guitar, and the annointing that breaks the yoke will be there to heal, deliver and bring total salvation. FREEDOM...

This dream is prophetic, and you will minister to the Lord and set the captives free..
"This came from Mia's Symbol Dict.
When a spider is a symbol for something other than a spider, the spider's appearance will be
unusual and prominent in the dream. The spider could be silver or have an argyle pattern on it's
back, or have any other type of appearance not found in nature."

I really feel that these spiders in your dream are symbolic for people who might try to intimidate you to stop your worship to the Lord and so people won't get set free.

I hope this helps, I know others will have the other pieces..

Great dream Dreamster, Praise ON!!!

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:43 pm

I failed to mention that your spiders in your dreamwere Tranatulas with fangs like a snake. Trantulas don't have fangs like a snake, they don't even have fangs, that is why I think they are symbolic in your dream. Transtulas are harmless and the fangs could just be a scare tactic to get you to stop what you are doing... Pray against the enemy and his tatics and pray the scripture: I confess over you Luke 10:19 Jesus said: I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scropions and to over-come all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.... Amen..

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:00 pm

gangster: Where the spirit of the Lord is ,there is ""Liberty"", However -the price has already been paid in full-Jesus paid a debt that you did not owe. Paul told the Galations -"For Freedom Christ Freed Us". "Therefore standfast and be ye not subject to a yoke of bondage" That is retain your spiritual Freedom (standfast). White Flag Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:21 pm

Halo, were you referring to the buisness/house when you said the price has been paid and paid a price did not owe? Just trying to understand thinking :LOLDOH:

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:29 pm

Jesus paid a debt for all, When He gave his life for our sins-This is a debt that paid in full. He paid a price for you and me--freely.
Yes I was. in response to your question. Hope this helps? :angel: Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:50 pm

Dreamster -

I agree with the other posters. This is a prophetic dream. This is confirmation again (remember your past dreams, i.e., glory jug dream, outstanding in my field, the boardroom, over my dead body, the weight of his glory, silvachair, a inheritance, apple harvest and that's just where I stopped, there may be more dreams) that the Lord is entrusting to you a healing ministry. Praise the Lord! Wow! Review these dreams - the Lord is clearly preparing you and revealing to you the new direction for your life! How exciting!! Remember Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good to those that love the Lord and are called according to His purpose." Brother, you definitely have a calling! Praise God!

I'm not sure about the business buying...what came to me is Luke 2:49 - And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?” In other words, it doesn't matter that you don't buy the business with the house because you're about your Father's business....

Also, this isn't the first dream that you've had regarding spiders (see a dream becomes reality) but I agree with Lori - since the spiders are more a caricature, I see them as more symbolic. They represent a nuisance, they're an attempt to distract you from your ministry work. I don't see them as a real threat, they're meant to throw you for a loop....as Lori said to get you to stop what you're doing..

Please pray on what has been said.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:50 am

thanks, great stuff,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile